A girl told me the truth about my looks

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken
She is a long term friend that is very active dating and fucking around. We speak very open about everything.
So i asked her about my looks, and what she thinks why i lack success with girls.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: What she told me:
"Your face is really nice and handsome. You are cute and friendy looking.... but you know we girls like a guy that looks like a rough criminal and not a surfer sunny boy.
We need to feel protected and a bit intimidated. I also feel like your waist is a bit small, and maybe you should gain 15kg".
"When we look at a guy, we also think about how good he could be in bed, and if he can give us multiple orgasms. I have never been disappointed by those asshole with muscles and fuckboy haircut (fade)."

Maybe she is right. I just dont look masculine and dominant enough for girls to think i could be good in bed.
I heard the shit about my skinny waist so many times, but no matter how much muscle i gain, the waist will forever be small :cry:

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 6963, Almost Chadlite and 13 others
dark looks forever:blackpill::ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8202, Umbra and aBetterMii
Atleast handsome means you can bad boy max, if youre ugly like me theres zero hope

• So Sad
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Solidcoin, metagross, Yliaster and 2 others
Atleast handsome means you can bad boy max, if youre ugly like me theres zero hope
I invested so much during the last 1.5 years.
Fillers, skincare, botox, hairsystem, contacts, browmaxxing, neck training, chewing, liquid rhino, got my crooked upper teeth fixed, beardmax, leanmax, lifts.

Still its a long way to success. I think at the moment i am just average and not invisible to girls anymore. Still almost no girl will call me ugly after a approach. But there are 1000s of guys like me out there. You need to give the "wow" effect to girls, or you will be just another average dude that she can have anytimes.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: everythingisacope, Deleted member 14543, Deleted member 14262 and 3 others
I invested so much during the last 1.5 years.
Fillers, skincare, botox, hairsystem, contacts, browmaxxing, neck training, chewing, liquid rhino, got my crooked upper teeth fixed, beardmax, leanmax, lifts.

Still its a long way to success.
"u r cute" + "you are thin"

she means u r a Twink bro that no one fears. time to RTT:)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, CANI, Deleted member 14543 and 3 others
It's her preference, she likes those bearmode guys, but most girls love guys with small waist as long as you have broad shoulders.

Women who like those thug looking junkies are often trashy, too. Just the idea of such woman makes me sick.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Yliaster and oldcelloser
"u r cute" + "you are thin"

she means u r a Twink bro that no one fears. time to RTT:)
I have a strong V taper body. She commented my broad trained upper body, but disproportionately small waist. I really think having small waist is a bad feature.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 5786
What every foid over the age of 21 wants

• +1
Reactions: oldcelloser
roid pill proven again
everybody here has been telling you to RTT for ages
wtf are you waiting for if you already wear a hair system :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 9568 and Biggdink
Guess I missed the memo where having a small waist was a failo lol

jfl at modern women's ever changing standards

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and Deleted member 5786
Small waist is a big failo.
You need to have wide upper body and slightly wide hips like Gandy or its over you look like twink

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, court monarch777, oldcelloser and 4 others
She is a long term friend that is very active dating and fucking around. We speak very open about everything.
So i asked her about my looks, and what she thinks why i lack success with girls.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: What she told me:
"Your face is really nice and handsome. You are cute and friendy looking.... but you know we girls like a guy that looks like a rough criminal and not a surfer sunny boy.
We need to feel protected and a bit intimidated. I also feel like your waist is a bit small, and maybe you should gain 15kg".
"When we look at a guy, we also think about how good he could be in bed, and if he can give us multiple orgasms. I have never been disappointed by those asshole with muscles and fuckboy haircut (fade)."

Maybe she is right. I just dont look masculine and dominant enough for girls to think i could be good in bed.
I heard the shit about my skinny waist so many times, but no matter how much muscle i gain, the waist will forever be small :cry:
That’s what I’m telling bro
Sex Appeal

big frame height darker hair beard
Etc etc
All qualities of testosterone
Thick neck

it’s over if you are skinny or high bodyfat bro
Work work I will support you text me if you want

Holy shit thanks for the small waist pill
I always coped that having small waist is good for a good v taper
But maybe it’s just bodybuilding bullshit

btw: never gave a girl multiple orgasm it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and Htobrother
Guess I missed the memo where having a small waist was a failo lol

jfl at modern women's ever changing standards
Small waist was always a failo. It's just bodybuilding bullshit, if you ask a woman what she'd prefer she'd say a large waist 9.10 times.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax and Deleted member 5786
Small waist was always a failo. It's just bodybuilding bullshit, if you ask a woman what she'd prefer she'd say a large waist 9.10 times.
Google alain delon body, pretty much ideal proportions

It means u have 0 sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: xefo
Cut her off. U need to defeat women

Masculine high T man vs Small frame "prettyboy" copper.

need to start bad boy maxxing.

fade

mma classes

thug clothing

jewellery

tattoos

bulk and gym hard

I thought these things were obvious? you prettyboy maxxers have been lost for so long and i keep telling you it doesnt work and now look what predicament you are all in

small waist looks aesthetic but weak IRL

None of that has ever been said by any girl, ever

jfl what next, she told you your calves are too small and undefined, but that she understands because the calves are the hardest place to gain mass? And then did she give you a long explanation of why you’ll never find a tradwife, ending with “so you see, due to hypergamy I have my pick between 1000 chads”? C’mon bro.

• +1
Reactions: Joje123
dark looks forever:blackpill::ogre:
how to achieve CR7's face?
he looksmaxxed pretty hard and i have rozacea- probably same lvl of shit skin he had before :feelskek:,ive also had the same acne lvls, ruining my socials life during HS/college

its preference boizzz
Some girls like prettybois, some girls like thugmaxxed/criminal looking guys.

Also some girls like skinny guys and some girls like bearmode/muscular guys.

Having muscles and lower BF(10-15%) is always a looksmax so go improve to that.

Some girls like thug type guys some girls like classy pretty boys ,look how you want to look don't pretend something you are not