A girl wants to cheat on her bf with me 😹😹

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the chinese 🇨🇳
We met some months ago, fucked 2 times before, and was thinking about fucking a 3rd time (she was really into the idea of a ménage à trois).

A month ago we went to a party together, I kissed her there, but then after a while I met another girl while she was with another guy... like, both of them immediately felt a deep connection one to another, they stayed together, like a couple, for the rest of the party (they also wanted to have a triple kiss with me, because he is bi, but I rejected their offer).

Then, some weeks ago, they started dating... her bf is a white NT MTN who used to live in Portugal with his mom, but she sent him back to Brazil to live with his grandparents after she discovered that he's bi :lul::lul::lul:.

As soon as they started dating I asked her about the ménage à trois thing, and she responded saying she is not into the idea anymore (my intention was not to cuck him, I was just testing her fidelity really).

Some weeks passed and she told me she had been thinking about the idea of the ménage, that she asked him for permission, but he didn't give it to her. And now, all of a sudden, she just straight up sent me a message saying "babe, come fuck me". :ogre:

Screenshot 20220803 002916 WhatsApp

I denied the offer, since I don't want to cuck the poor mf, and now I'm yet to see her response :hnghn: brutal shit innit, it's ova for boyfriendcels, girls have no ethics.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: squirrelcel, Deleted member, Hades and 9 others
Are you french?

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
You are a good guy for not cucking that loser

But the whore will find another guy

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, Toth's thot, squirrelcel and 16 others
Are you french?
No, why? Here in Brazil it's common to refer to sexual activities involving 3 people as "ménage". :ogre:

We borrow some words from french because of the influence the french had upon the portuguese elites that immigrated to Brazil ( + the french also tried to invade Brazil multiple times, they even managed to invade my state some centuries ago :feelsgah: but they were obviously expelled by the portuguese-brazilian troops).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, FailedNormieManlet, Elvisandreaa and 3 others
R u from France?

R u from France?
No, why? Here in Brazil it's common to refer to sexual activities involving 3 people as "ménage". :ogre:

We borrow some words from french because of the influence the french had upon the portuguese elites that immigrated to Brazil ( + the french also tried to invade Brazil multiple times, they even managed to invade my state some centuries ago :feelsgah: but they were obviously expelled by the portuguese-brazilian troops).

Does bbc slay in Brazil?

• +1
Reactions: Sal
We met some months ago, fucked 2 times before, and was thinking about fucking a 3rd time (she was really into the idea of a ménage à trois).

A month ago we went to a party together, I kissed her there, but then after a while I met another girl while she was with another guy... like, both of them immediately felt a deep connection one to another, they stayed together, like a couple, for the rest of the party (they also wanted to have a triple kiss with me, because he is bi, but I rejected their offer).

Then, some weeks ago, they started dating... her bf is a white NT MTN who used to live in Portugal with his mom, but she sent him back to Brazil to live with his grandparents after she discovered that he's bi :lul::lul::lul:.

As soon as they started dating I asked her about the ménage à trois thing, and she responded saying she is not into the idea anymore (my intention was not to cuck him, I was just testing her fidelity really).

Some weeks passed and she told me she had been thinking about the idea of the ménage, that she asked him for permission, but he didn't give it to her. And now, all of a sudden, she just straight up sent me a message saying "babe, come fuck me". :ogre:

View attachment 1806691

I denied the offer, since I don't want to cuck the poor mf, and now I'm yet to see her response :hnghn: brutal shit innit, it's ova for boyfriendcels, girls have no ethics.
Don't feel too bad about cucking a dude who would still be with a girl after she asked him for permission to engage in a ménage à trois.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: MoggerGaston, Deprived, thereallegend and 5 others
Does bbc slay in Brazil?
Depends on location, if you're a tall NT BBC you would probably slay, but like...

I know a guy who is a tall BBC (NBA tier height, and he's quite muscular), but he doesn't act like a NT BBC (he doesn't larp as a trapstar or go to baile funks, he's just a STEMmaxxed nerdy mf), and because of that he never really slayed here, just got into a LTR for a long period of time with a MTB.

In Brazil, to slay, you HAVE to be quite NT.

I thought you lived in Portugal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002
Screenshot 20220803 031319 WhatsApp

Another one of my old slays also wants us to have sex again :feelsgah:

Slayers.org ngl

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Vain786 and aBetterMii
Mog me,
Cut me until I bleed.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Daniel Plainview
Could a 6'1 MENA get sex there?
The standards are probably the same everywhere in the world ngl only asian subhumans Will worship whites of every psl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Adonis and Deleted member 17735
fuuuuarkkk, I remember you were incel back when lookism was still up. finally ascended like quemirasmen, South American niggas never lose

• JFL
Reactions: ropemax and the BULL

View attachment 1806691

I wish I lived in brazil. It seems so hard to not be shut in there

• +1
Reactions: Bvnny.
Tbh i feel like you are thr type for a MMF threesome, one day i will come to brazil and we will slay HTB emo girls together since you dont seem to be in the thief vs off duty cop part of brazil

• +1
Tbh i feel like you are thr type for a MMF threesome, one day i will come to brazil and we will slay HTB emo girls together since you dont seem to be in the thief vs off duty cop part of brazil
Cool, let's slay them emo bitches :ogre:

• Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii
I’m hoping you told her bf lol
Actually think cucking the guy and telling him would be better than him unknowingly having a girlfriend that cheats on him

I’m hoping you told her bf lol
Actually think cucking the guy and telling him would be better than him unknowingly having a girlfriend that cheats on him
That's not his responsibility, and besides, the bf will never learn the full potency of blackpill if someone rescues him.

tell her bf

Cool, let's slay them emo bitches :ogre:
pls nigga i beg u to teach me how to fuck brazilian emo meninas i will even learn portuguese it wont be hard i know spanihs

• JFL
pls nigga i beg u to teach me how to fuck brazilian emo meninas i will even learn portuguese it wont be hard i know spanihs
Based on your name I thought you were a brazilian