trustfund
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 28, 2026
- Posts
- 58
- Reputation
- 27
it means I am an exception
everyone makes exceptions for HTNs with rich parents
everyone makes exceptions for HTNs with rich parents
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
I want to break her heart lowkeywife dat
I know her irl. also I am htn with rich parents. and I have no friends because everyone is jealous of meits your friend whos trolling you
show faceI know her irl. also I am htn with rich parents. and I have no friends because everyone is jealous of me
I don’t want you to be jealous tooshow face
have a good night.I don’t want you to be jealous too
she sees you as her trustfundit means I am an exception
everyone makes exceptions for HTNs with rich parents
you too broskihave a good night.