A girl wrote me that she had a dream about me

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Fuchsia
Joined
Mar 11, 2019
Posts
12,628
Reputation
27,433
Met her 1 month ago at a club. Went to her home but she did not want to fuck with me. Did not write her back since then and did also not react to date offerings from her side.

Not out of the blue she wrote me: Mayve it sounds weird, but I had a dream about you tonight.

What should I write her back? Maybe: "Ahh haha really, hope that was a serious dream. what was it about?"
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fantom0726, True Spaniard, IndecentEyes and 1 other person
yea write that
 
Met her 1 month ago at a club. Went to her home but she did not want to fuck with me. Did not write her back since then and did also not react to date offerings from her side.

Not out of the blue she wrote me: Mayve it sounds weird, but I had a dream about you tonight.

What should I write her back? Maybe: "Ahh haha really, hope that was a serious dream. what was it about?"
She invites you to her house after meeting you at a club but somehow doesnt want to have sex with you? Prolly first time ive ever heard something like that
 
  • +1
Reactions: fantom0726
Tell her that it's a sign from her subconscious, she shouldn't ignore it 👀
 
  • +1
Reactions: True Spaniard
She invites you to her house after meeting you at a club but somehow doesnt want to have sex with you? Prolly first time ive ever heard something like that

She saw OPs SWC and called it a night 😮‍💨
 
  • JFL
Reactions: fantom0726 and True Spaniard
She saw OPs SWC and called it a night 😮‍💨
My dicksize is literally my one and almost only biggest asset. She even wanted me to sleep in her bed and cuddle, but when I touched her hips with my hands she has put them aside and wanted to sleep. My ego was triggered so I put my clothes on and left her crib. If I would have pushed more, maybe it could have happened, but it was already 6am and I had no energy or libido left at that time. Also her body is super flat, despite having a cute face.
 
  • Woah
Reactions: True Spaniard and ascension
FR, what type o impression did bro leave on her for that to happen
She invites you to her house after meeting you at a club but somehow doesnt want to have sex with you? Prolly first time ive ever heard something like that
 
  • +1
Reactions: True Spaniard
My dicksize is literally my one and almost only biggest asset. She even wanted me to sleep in her bed and cuddle, but when I touched her hips with my hands she has put them aside and wanted to sleep. My ego was triggered so I put my clothes on and left her crib. If I would have pushed more, maybe it could have happened, but it was already 6am and I had no energy or libido left at that time. Also her body is super flat, despite having a cute face.

As you're a fellow March2019cel, I believe you :Salute:
 

Similar threads

DIY.Suicide
Replies
17
Views
93
DIY.Suicide
DIY.Suicide
real_rxz
Replies
0
Views
18
real_rxz
real_rxz
Gudlifer
Replies
3
Views
23
Gudlifer
Gudlifer
Hmivi_123
Replies
1
Views
38
Hmivi_123
Hmivi_123
ICXCLuvr
Replies
12
Views
87
SAVIBRZACK
SAVIBRZACK

Users who are viewing this thread

  • cannibaloid
  • Lee2920
  • i<3cats
  • TheGreatMountTai
  • ilya202
Back
Top