a good face is more impressive than height

63volcel

Iron
Height is just long bones

A good looking face required a whole bunch of other shit to go right and harmonize

And tall incels exist while a guy with a good face being a virgin is unheard of

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sprinkles, hopecel, 2025 chad candidate and 3 others
Ideally both

• +1
Reactions: Running!
they so lucky klinefelters make them taller

• +1
Reactions: plukee
Up to a point yeah, but nothing can save a turbo manlet.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Daniel Plainview, kaugummi and 1 other person

A good looking face required a whole bunch of other shit to go right and harmonize

Chad face is way rarer than stature of 6'5.

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, smoth and 4 others
i’d rather be a 5’9 manlet chad for the rest of my life than a 6’7 subhuman

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, Deleted member 28541 and Infinite
I think most people here would agree, in the former you're one difficult, complicated and risky but still existing surgery away from being the perfect man, in the latter there's nothing you can do. I would even argue being a super tall truecel is an even bigger failo than being a truecel with an average height.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28541 and Running!
5'9 isn't too bad when you're chad, just fraud all the way lmao through life.
You can play with your hair too making it longer to increase your height and shit,

It's not actually that hard but I get your point.

If your mother eats optimal nutrition, and you grow up eating hard foods and not mouth breathing you'll be better looking than 99.9% of the population.

• +1
nigga 5'9 barefot is not even bad you are basically 5 11 without lifts if you wear af1 atleast say like 5'7

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Running!
I think most people here would agree, in the former you're one difficult, complicated and risky but still existing surgery away from being the perfect man, in the latter there's nothing you can do. I would even argue being a super tall truecel is an even bigger failo than being a truecel with an average height.
muh risky with 0.01% complication unless u go for 5k dolar turk LL doctor only problem is its price

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
nigga 5'9 barefot is not even bad you are basically 5 11 without lifts if you wear af1 atleast say like 5'7
nah i was just giving my height jfl but if i was 5’7 below i’d rope

• JFL
Reactions: roping3264
muh risky with 0.01% complication unless u go for 5k dolar turk LL doctor only problem is its price
I agree but it's still no rhino or face lift. I've read a lot of patient diaries at the LL forum, the recovery is very difficult and almost all guys have some complication. Nothing permanent or crippling but something will always come up that the doctor has to resolve, every patient experience is different. I'm waiting for the new weight bearing nail to come out and see people's experiences with it, apparently it will make the recovery much easier and faster.

I’ve seen many 6’7 subhumans and don’t feel mogged by them however this guy mogged the fuck out of me
IMG 6748

Now this guy was a 6’7-6’8 chad

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Running! and roping3264
I agree but it's still no rhino or face lift. I've read a lot of patient diaries at the LL forum, the recovery is very difficult and almost all guys have some complication. Nothing permanent or crippling but something will always come up that the doctor has to resolve, every patient experience is different. I'm waiting for the new weight bearing nail to come out and see people's experiences with it, apparently it will make the recovery much easier and faster.
not like you lose your legs you pay the price for having inferior genes also most of these patients are 5'10 subhumans who think their height is stopping from getting laid jfl

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 51465
water
bro's talking as if the webite called is heightmax.org

not like you lose your legs you pay the price for having inferior genes also most of these patients are 5'10 subhumans who think their height is stopping from getting laid jfl
Nah I've spent a lot of time at the LL forum, often it's actual manlets who dream of heights we here consider manlet-tier, makes me feel better about my height tbh jfl. A LOT of indians and asians too.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
heightmogs everyone in that airport
jfl mogs 99% of men in the tallest country in the world and the average NBA player by 1-2 inches.

• Woah

both are important but it's better to have above average face and average height than average face and above average height

• +1
Reactions: 63volcel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back