Height is a psyop (BRUTAL REALITY PILL)

im not lol, the white joke comes from someone else

because? idk man i took a dna test and it seems like im pretty white

no one does

obviously this thread is a joke (at least i hope) thats why my response was mainly a joke besides the history thing
Not a joke lil bro. Be clearer next time
What is your disagreement?

Not a joke lil bro. Be clearer next time
What is your disagreement?
why are you so arrogant lol, you have nothing over me or anyone in this site

also wym what do i disagree with? this is a joke thread, right? or do you actually believe this?

why are you so arrogant lol, you have nothing over me or anyone in this site

also wym what do i disagree with? this is a joke thread, right? or do you actually believe this?
I have been clear with my thoughts. Stop trying to one up on me. Idc Just state your disagreement

This thread is not a joke

I have been clear with my thoughts. Stop trying to one up on me. Idc Just state your disagreement

This thread is not a joke
omfl lmfaooo

nothing in this thread even makes sense

first yes females do crave height
secondly its happened throughout history
third height can carry you

omfl lmfaooo

nothing in this thread even makes sense

first yes females do crave height
Only applicable to someone they see even a slight future with. I think you know the requirements for that. Face.(Point of the thread)
secondly its happened throughout history
Don’t know what to address tbh this is too vague. Guarantee it goes back to above reply
third height can carry you
No it can only boost you. 0 x any height boost=over. Your face is either viable for a women or not. And only then does the Height spectrum apply. Height failo or height halo

Only applicable to someone they see even a slight future with. I think you know the requirements for that. Face.(Point of the thread)
so.... it is applicable to 95% of situations

Don’t know what to address tbh this is too vague. Guarantee it goes back to above reply
heightism isnt a new thing, go read sexual selection by darwin

No it can only boost you. 0 x any height boost=over. Your face is either viable for a women or not. And only then does the Height spectrum apply. Height failo or height halo
what? who is denying this. the whole point of a halo is dependence

if your tall enough the bar for your face goes down. thats the fundamental principle

this "debate" (atp a discussion) is useless because it does not matter who is right or wrong, im 6'4 and your 6'3, we are both winning either way

Last edited:
True. This nigga just needs a bimax surgery and he would slay these two bitches🥰🥰