A good face/looks can help you cope with anything.

MisterMid

MisterMid

Silver
Just knowing you have a better face than most humans around you is the biggest mental benefit ever. Better than any medication out there if depressed/stressed.
Looking at the mirror and being utterly satisfied is the key to happiness in life.

Women are told this truth from day one as little girls.
Men are told to cope with being useful ATMs to women to get validation. (masculinity cope + it's much harder to be GL as a man since it's just about your bone structure with no fake up allowed).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: XxW33dSm0k3rxX, watah, Clark69 and 4 others
Just knowing you have a better face than most humans around you is the biggest mental benefit ever. Better than any medication out there if depressed/stressed.
Looking at the mirror and being utterly satisfied is the key to happiness in life.

Women are told this truth from day one as little girls.
Men are told to cope with being useful ATMs to women to get validation. (masculinity cope + it's much harder to be GL as a man since it's just about your bone structure with no fake up allowed).
This is lifefuel for chads. For me this is ropefuel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kroker, deadstock and Suns9999
jfl no. Height IQ and frame i can understand, muh face doesnt add to ego unless ur genuonely gandy level adn even then...

• JFL
Reactions: watah and Suns9999
Knowing that you probably don't have this and are as painfully average as the people you see losing in life around you is another type of pain.

• +1
Reactions: MisterMid
Yeah, when I lost weight and found out how attractive the leftside of my face is. It has become lifefuel for me aswell. I know that I can fix my face with a couple of surgeries.

Now pursuing all my goals in life are gonna be even more awesome with a better looking face. Just looking in the mirror at certain angles makes me so happy.

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7 and MisterMid
the problem with this is when somebody better looking than you comes along and makes you feel inferior, since your basing your happiness on how you look compared to others

No, dude, men shouldn't be beautiful, we should be mainly, ogre, bald and hairy. Beauty is for sissies. MGTOW foreveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
smoking.jpg