idk if I can keep going bro

for some people life was just not made to be lived, but survived
Brutal
I give up on everything bro, nobody will save me, I'm just so tired of seeing everyone being genetically superior than me, why did I have to be the disgusting one?
ngl but I could've written the same thing.
I'm 5'9, recessed chin, framecel, a skinny twink, honestly, it never began
Similar stats

One person that got to feel the same as me, or somewhat similar is @
Nick.Harte
@Nick.Harte,
I relate a lot to this post brother.

• +1
Reactions: PeakIncels
I don't know what to say but it's fucking over for some people. I there were solutions to all issues in life but some things were meant to remain untouched. Life ain't fair and nature is merciless.

• +1
Brutal

ngl but I could've written the same thing.

Similar stats

I relate a lot to this post brother.
realest mf out there, your my older version ngl
I don't know what to say but it's fucking over for some people. I there were solutions to all issues in life but some things were meant to remain untouched. Life ain't fair and nature is merciless.
exactly, some stuff you just can't change, like you have terminal cancer, it's terminal, you can't do nothing, over, I'm happy you get my point bro, idk, maybe one day things will get better, but as far as I know, it only gets worse

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
realest mf out there, your my older version ngl

exactly, some stuff you just can't change, like you have terminal cancer, it's terminal, you can't do nothing, over, I'm happy you get my point bro, idk, maybe one day things will get better, but as far as I know, it only gets worse
I'm glad that we were able to have this conversation Mr.Morgan. I hope this doesn't happen, but I'm getting a feeling that one of us might rope in the future.

• So Sad
dnr but keep going bro
you will ascend one day

• +1