a good fighter must have a good eye area

BoneDensity

BoneDensity

卐 1488 卐
As we know, your eye area support is critical for defending your eyes from blows. Well developed bones around your eyes enable you to keep your eyes open when getting hit which is critical for your fighting success.

Are there any world class fighters with badly supported eye areas? If so post them.

• +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Heinrich Schmidt, TheBrownOne and 4 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, prodigy_Ix, FrenchareMedCucks and 9 others
jocko willink eye area or deth

• +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, socialcel, ElTruecel and 2 others
As we know, your eye area support is critical for defending your eyes from blows. Well developed bones around your eyes enable you to keep your eyes open when getting hit which is critical for your fighting success.
View attachment 2665125View attachment 2665129View attachment 2665134View attachment 2665138View attachment 2665146View attachment 2665152View attachment 2665122

Are there any world class fighters with badly supported eye areas? If so post them.
fighter pheno = non projected maxilla but still good eye support

• Hmm...
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
  • +1
Reactions: prodigy_Ix, TheBrownOne, Deleted member 33711 and 1 other person

• JFL
Reactions: FBl and PrinceofDarkness
paddy pimblet, leon edwards, daniel cormier, paul ocasta. Most of them have average eye areas to be honest. Infras are just as important as supras btw. High nasal bridge is probably more important but theres plenty of black fighters who would kick your ass.

leon edwards

over for me, bugeyecel

Cope
This guy has Prey Eyes

Plus he has bad eye support are
and he has Negatice Canthal tilt. But still he's considered the best Fighter in the World. Facial aethtecics for Fight is Giga Cope

Last edited:
Facial aethtecics for Fight is Giga Cope
There is a reason facial aesthetics exist in the first place:

1. Health.
2. Combat success.

There is a reason facial aesthetics exist in the first place:

1. Health.
2. Combat success.
This Guy has Terrible Eye Support but he's the Best Fighter in the World. Face means Nothing in Fight

• +1
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks

• JFL
Reactions: FrenchareMedCucks, Heinrich Schmidt, Deleted member 49008 and 3 others
It's not terrible by any means.

Explain the trend then.
JFL Very Mediocre eye support. Just compare them
He has worse eye support but still will whoop the shit out of that guy. So Cope

Attachments

• 1704859416335.png
    1704859416335.png
    533.1 KB · Views: 0
Fighting Skills and Functional Strength are the most Vital thing in fight

Explain the trend of fighters having well protected eye areas.

In high level sports , when skill levels are almost identical, your genetic traits is what will push you over the finish line. It's why you'll never see a bug eyed curry cuck ever be world class at combat sports which invlove strikes to the face.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall
Explain the trend of fighters having well protected eye areas.

In high level sports , when skill levels are almost identical, your genetic traits is what will push you over the finish line. It's why you'll never see a bug eyed curry cuck ever be world class at combat sports which invlove strikes to the face.
JFL Explain now why Jon Jones having bad eye area is considered the best in MMA?Ok even if by your logic he doesn't have very bad eye area but still There are lots of MMA Fighters that much better eye area and that eyes are more Deep set, tell me why he's better than them? Lmao Delusional Blackpillers are so hilarious thinking Face will help them in Fight. Imagine being whooped by Jacked Prey Eye Manlet LMAO

paddy pimblet, leon edwards, daniel cormier, paul ocasta. Most of them have average eye areas to be honest. Infras are just as important as supras btw. High nasal bridge is probably more important but theres plenty of black fighters who would kick your ass.
None of those guys have bug eyes. Good eye area for homoerotic online forums =/= good for fighting

• +1
Reactions: kuroro
None of those guys have bug eyes. Good eye area for homoerotic online forums =/= good for fighting
they dont have those protruding browridges that @BoneDensity claims is neccesary to be a good fighter. Huge browridges arent good for psl anyways it looks neandrathal but i agree

Maybe the constant force bonesmash their face JFL, but honestly, I’ve seen people attempt to say having this trait gives a biological advantage in combat, but truthfully, this isn’t protecting you against any weapon of any form.
Gun, bat, knife, or stone weapons this is probably just strictly aesthetic; eyebrows are more useful than this.

Last edited:
they dont have those protruding browridges that @BoneDensity claims is neccesary to be a good fighter. Huge browridges arent good for psl anyways it looks neandrathal but i agree
Most Greatest Fighters don't have protruding Browridge, they have average and even below average Browridges. JFL if brow ridge determined everything
This guy would be considered the best but still there are tons of fighters have much worse brow ridge than him and they will whoop the shit out of him

why is a high nasal bridge important? doesn’t that make your nose more targetable and easier to break

why is a high nasal bridge important? doesn’t that make your nose more targetable and easier to break
it isnt important. Its all cope for not ever stepping foot into a fighting gym and having a false sense of masculinity because of muh looks. Step foot into the gym and youll see all different types of guys and theres literally 0 core relation between brow ridge and fight ability and all of this coping bullshit. And I go to a high level mma gym filled with pros and amatuers as well as some world champion fighters as coaches

connor mcgregor has a low fwhr, leon edwards has like size 9 feet and tiny hands. Jon jones with skinny wrists and ankles. Plenty of fighters who dont have the "ideal physiques and high fighting succes traits" and would literally kick anyones ass in here. Things like work ethic, high output nervous system, muscle fiber composition, tendon elasticity matter much more.

Last edited:
JFL at the poster saying jon Jones has a bad eye arwa

Legit top tier glabella/browridge development, looks dark triad as fuck

Not going to go through all of them, but it looks like Edwards does have a protruding brow ridge, Costa has somewhat deep-set eyes, etc. So they fit the theory, more or less.

Not going to go through all of them, but it looks like Edwards does have a protruding brow ridge, Costa has somewhat deep-set eyes, etc. So they fit the theory, more or less.
Screen-Shot-2023-12-13-at-11.28.39-AM.png

it isnt important. Its all cope for not ever stepping foot into a fighting gym and having a false sense of masculinity because of muh looks. Step foot into the gym and youll see all different types of guys and theres literally 0 core relation between brow ridge and fight ability and all of this coping bullshit. And I go to a high level mma gym filled with pros and amatuers as well as some world champion fighters as coaches

connor mcgregor has a low fwhr, leon edwards has like size 9 feet and tiny hands. Jon jones with skinny wrists and ankles. Plenty of fighters who dont have the "ideal physiques and high fighting succes traits" and would literally kick anyones ass in here. Things like work ethic, high output nervous system, muscle fiber composition, tendon elasticity matter much more.
i’m talking about the high nasal bridge not browridge, you said it’s more important. i always assumed black noses were ideal for fighting cuz they’re already flat and not as easy to punch in

Last edited:
i’m talking about the high nasal bridge not browridge, you said it’s important. i always assumed black noses were ideal for fighting cuz they’re already flat and not as easy to punch in
Yea all of this shit is people coping with knowing that they are too pussy to actually learn how to fight. Nah women typically have lower nasal bridges so i dont think its a good thing. Maybe high nasal bridges are developed from living in cold climates wheras low nasal bridges come from warm climates idk it really doesnt matter at all. Like someone on here pointed out andrew tate had the biggest browridge you could have and still injured his eyes meanwhile high level ufc fighters like paddy and leon dont have any eye problems and seem to have protruding eyeballs and small browridges. None of this stuff really matter

• +1
Reactions: eyebagcel
Jon Jones rarely takes hits to the eye area because his style is built around height and reach and control of distance. Busted orbital sockets do happen among the pros and it can be a career ender, and one direct full power blow is all it takes I don't think a big brow ridge and prominent cheek bones can really stop the shock but it can basically just keep stuff out of your eyes.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall