A great story for the new age! Yippee! Body positivity queens!

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
“Mopson!” She screams from the bedroom.
“Um what baby!” @Thompsonz says, his tongue out in concentration as he plays Mario Bros on his Nintendo Switch.
“I just got finished slurping chads cum off the floor, you can come into the room now!” She blurts, and it’s quite muffled as the cum fills her mouth.

Mopson gets up and does a silly dance, running to the bedroom which smells like high T dick.

“Yippee!!! Well sure thing! I need to charge my Switch! I’m on the coolest level! Can I tell you about the enemy I defeated?”

“Shut the fuck up. Also can you send me some money I am broke I just paid for chads Uber back to his house.” She does a sulking face and caresses his tiny wrist.

“Oh yes! Anything for you!” He says, sending her $10,000.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
“Mopson!” She screams from the bedroom.
“Um what baby!” @Thompsonz says, his tongue out in concentration as he plays Mario Bros on his Nintendo Switch.
“I just got finished slurping chads cum off the floor, you can come into the room now!” She blurts, and it’s quite muffled as the cum fills her mouth.

Mopson gets up and does a silly dance, running to the bedroom which smells like high T dick.

“Yippee!!! Well sure thing! I need to charge my Switch! I’m on the coolest level! Can I tell you about the enemy I defeated?”

“Shut the fuck up. Also can you send me some money I am broke I just paid for chads Uber back to his house.” She does a sulking face and caresses his tiny wrist.

“Oh yes! Anything for you!” He says, sending her $10,000.
yikerino, only 10000?

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore