A group of teenage girls started recording me while giggling at a local supermarket.

beypazarisoda0

beypazarisoda0

Diamond
I was shopping then i felt like some people were staring at me. I looked right a little bit and saw 3 teenage girls laughing. I just pretended like i didn't see anything, after that one of them laughed really loudly i looked there again and saw a phone facing me, i just walked away and never saw them again.

I really tried coping but no, they were clearly making fun of my looks. I'm just a regular dude jfl didn't understand why they did that. I feel really weird right now.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), northern mogger, Pride and 7 others
How tall are you?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: beypazarisoda0 and NoseProphecy
brutal bhai
:feelsbadman:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: beypazarisoda0 and NoseProphecy
bet they were white ltbs

• +1
Reactions: beypazarisoda0
Whos gonna tell him

• JFL
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), dna_cel and BootySniffer69
I was shopping then i felt like some people were staring at me. I looked right a little bit and saw 3 teenage girls laughing. I just pretended like i didn't see anything, after that one of them laughed really loudly i looked there again and saw a phone facing me, i just walked away and never saw them again.

I really tried coping but no, they were clearly making fun of my looks. I'm just a regular dude jfl didn't understand why they did that. I feel really weird right now.
Lol, you should have acted NT, do a silly face, pose or tiktok dance to show you're socially well adjusted...
A candid amusing moment captured in a bustling sho v8YTSaBLSIyFGEEK61mhMw TLR1L w3SkWouNrbqH

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), tombradylover, negawattlol and 4 others
Lol, you should have acted NT, do a silly face, pose or tiktok dance to show you're socially well adjusted...
View attachment 2879449
You're right.
I had the most insane adrenaline rush ever i didn't even think just ran away from the situation

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and Gonthar
u should have confronted them

You should've reminded them they're women their viewpoints don't matter