a guide for those who want to look alpha on this forum

D

Deleted member 33275

Platinum
net positive if you consider yourself a man:
1. just posting "good post, X" in the thread where that user posted it (without tagging him)
2. quoting the post and responding "legit" to it (without ending it with a dot)
3. "legit" (shouldn't be used too often, but it's ok to give it even if the post already has a lot of legit reacts to it)

net neutral:
4. "jfl" (also shouldn't be used too often; don't use it if the post already got a lot of jfls)
5. "woah" (only use it in those rare occasions when you really mean it)

net fucking negative:
6. "so sad" (only use it sarcastically or to rub someone's suffering in)
7. "love it" (ideally you shouldn't use this one at all, but if you really have to, see 6. and only use it to ridicule someone's autism or anecdote about embarrassing themselves in real life)
8. "hmm...", "WTF", "Ugh.." - don't even know what to say about abused dogs using these

bonus pro tips for acting like a forum alpha:
- reply to people's posts without even quoting them (just post your comment in the relevant thread)
- quote people's posts from their threads in your own threads
- when posting threads that contain criticizing, roasting, ridiculing certain posters, don't tag them in the original post
- give posters who annoy you a bunch of reacts in a short period of time, but then undo all of them a couple of hours or days later
- don't interact with niggers here (exceptions: blackgymmaxx, looksmaxxer234 and some others I can't think of right now)
- regularly let people know they are on your ignore list even if they aren't/even if you are reading most of their posts anyway
- do your best to defend indians and pakis when you see white trash posters trying to collect easy points and reps by targeting them

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: czwarty, Deleted member 23239, Yuno_howitez and 5 others
Thanks for the NT guide bhai.

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis and Deleted member 33275
so sad

• JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit
Always found this a little cute, tbh. Like a kid throwing a temper tantrum. Irresistible.
- do your best to defend indians and pakis when you see white trash posters trying to collect easy points and reps by targeting them
Most of these are arabs who lie about being half white (going to follow your advice and not tag who)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33275
Always found this a little cute, tbh. Like a kid throwing a temper tantrum. Irresistible.

Most of these are arabs who lie about being half white (going to follow your advice and not tag who)

this gave me a cortisol spike because i remembered comethazine's and foxx's sfcelling on lookism

• +1
Reactions: rl⠀
useless thread

shit post, kill yourself OP

• +1
this gave me a cortisol spike because i remembered comethazine's and foxx's sfcelling on lookism
Not to say I'm not racist against arabs (I am), but I'm fine dealing with most arabs in my day to day life. Not like I see many, but the few times I have met them they've been decent enough people. Maybe loud, but not much more.
But this website definitely makes me dislike them. The most hateful, spiteful group of people, and for what? All MENA achievements are rightfully either Turkish or Persian.

• +1
[IMG alt="instigator"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/m/33/33275.jpg?1690705578[/IMG]

instigator

Icon
Joined Yesterday at 7:01 AM
Posts69Reputation55Points1

This balkan simpleton literally talking to himself in the thread (replying to his alt)

Im done

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, Deleted member 23558, Deleted member 23239 and 2 others
Not to say I'm not racist against arabs (I am), but I'm fine dealing with most arabs in my day to day life. Not like I see many, but the few times I have met them they've been decent enough people. Maybe loud, but not much more.
But this website definitely makes me dislike them. The most hateful, spiteful group of people, and for what? All MENA achievements are rightfully either Turkish or Persian.

this is where we disagree, otherwise legit post

• +1
Reactions: rl⠀
IMG 9415

net positive if you consider yourself a man:
1. just posting "good post, X" in the thread where that user posted it (without tagging him)
2. quoting the post and responding "legit" to it (without ending it with a dot)
3. "legit" (shouldn't be used too often, but it's ok to give it even if the post already has a lot of legit reacts to it)

net neutral:
4. "jfl" (also shouldn't be used too often; don't use it if the post already got a lot of jfls)
5. "woah" (only use it in those rare occasions when you really mean it)

net fucking negative:
6. "so sad" (only use it sarcastically or to rub someone's suffering in)
7. "love it" (ideally you shouldn't use this one at all, but if you really have to, see 6. and only use it to ridicule someone's autism or anecdote about embarrassing themselves in real life)
8. "hmm...", "WTF", "Ugh.." - don't even know what to say about abused dogs using these

bonus pro tips for acting like a forum alpha:
- reply to people's posts without even quoting them (just post your comment in the relevant thread)
- quote people's posts from their threads in your own threads
- when posting threads that contain criticizing, roasting, ridiculing certain posters, don't tag them in the original post
- give posters who annoy you a bunch of reacts in a short period of time, but then undo all of them a couple of hours or days later
- don't interact with niggers here (exceptions: blackgymmaxx, looksmaxxer234 and some others I can't think of right now)
- regularly let people know they are on your ignore list even if they aren't/even if you are reading most of their posts anyway
Im the most bad nigger in the world i will kill myself one day

• +1