A Guide to .org users : gigell

Greypiller

Greypiller

6'1 , sub5
this is a new series of threads where i give my own take on .org users and tell a bit about them and their pros and cons

Information : gigell joined the forum in Jul 7, 2023 he regularly posts about jews , gigell has had a massive transformation hes gone from sub5 to htn . one of my favorite users in my opinion . quite funny and also has good theories , a good user on .org who isnt a dalit who will call you out for anything .
Controversies : None so far(as far as i know)
Most seen in : Offtopic, jew threads
Accomplices : usually acts alone but gets along with most .org users
Most known for : jew fed threads and funny takes
Enemies : none so far (as far as i know)

Image 2024 07 12 174316119

would i personally recommend talking to this user ? : ✅ yes , very funny and good to talk to
@gigell @Xangsane @Imretarded? @AOL

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: cromagnon, Lyxguxx, ChadL1te and 17 others
this is a new series of threads where i give my own take on .org users and tell a bit about them and their pros and cons

Information : gigell joined the forum in Jul 7, 2023 he regularly posts about jews , gigell has had a massive transformation hes gone from sub5 to htn . one of my favorite users in my opinion . quite funny and also has good theories , a good user on .org who isnt a dalit who will call you out for anything .

View attachment 3026648
would i personally recommend talking to this user ? : ✅ yes , very funny and good to talk to
bump

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar

View attachment 3026648
bump

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?

View attachment 3026648
bump

Why no mention on that he is a kid

• JFL

View attachment 3026648
Good thread, I follow

• Love it

View attachment 3026648
get in here dalits

• JFL
Brother what are you doing..
Look at yourself

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Imretarded?

View attachment 3026648
good post OP:feelsahh:
should have put that, will add more info on the next user i do
do me next!

Me next pls

• JFL
Reactions: Darkeningstar
For some reason I never get involved in drama

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and Darkeningstar
Also I’m sometimes on Money section or Looksmax section

I also had conflict with MVP and against mods because I tried making a world record reply thread and they deleted it when I got to 10 pages

Users who are viewing this thread

Back