A Guide to .org users : Xangsane

Greypiller

Greypiller

6'1 , sub5
this is a new series of threads where i give my own take on .org users and tell a bit about them and their pros and cons

Information : Xangsane is quite the famous member on .org and one of the most iconic aswell. he joined the forum in Jun 11, 2021 and has the most posts on the site (136,576) he has often been on peoples ignore lists for his bbc threads and other things he posts , hes one of the most hated .org users
Controversies : quite alot actually , hes been called out for making bbc threads with no value to the forum and also having an imaginary wife. (ik he has more but theres too many to count)
Most seen in : offtopic, bbc threads
Accomplices : @ChadL1te acts alone most of the time tho
Most known for : bbc threads and other controversies also being alleged of being an ai
Enemies : alot of people infact too many to count , hes been the target of alot of .org users ignore lists
Recent accomplishments : has trolled an entire subreddit full of reddit cucks

Image 2024 07 12 183211405

would i recommend talking to this user? 🟨it depends, once you get to know xangsane hes an actual good user however if your not a fan of bbc jokes then you should probably not interact with him however if you like bbc jokes and that type of shit then id recommend talking to him
@Xangsane @gigell @AOL @Imretarded? @Darkeningstar @asdvek @alurmo

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ambi, Klaas Vaaker, Ryldoo IS COPING and 22 others
this is a new series of threads where i give my own take on .org users and tell a bit about them and their pros and cons

Information : Xangsane is quite the famous members on .org and one of the most iconic aswell. he joined the forum in Jun 11, 2021 and has the most posts on the site (136,576) he has often been on peoples ignore lists for his bbc threads and other things he posts , hes one of the most hated .org users
Controversies : quite alot actually , hes been called out for making bbc threads with no value to the forum and also having an imaginary wife. (ik he has more but theres too many to count)
Most known for : bbc threads and other controversies also being alleged of being an ai
Enemies : alot of people infact too many to count , hes been the target of alot of .org users ignore lists

View attachment 3026718
would i recommend talking to this user? 🟨it depends, once you get to know xangsane hes an actual good user however if your not a fan of bbc jokes then you should probably not interact with him however if you like bbc jokes and that type of shit then id recommend talking to him
bump

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss and Darkeningstar

Information : Xangsane is quite the famous members on .org and one of the most iconic aswell. he joined the forum in Jun 11, 2021 and has the most posts on the site (136,576) he has often been on peoples ignore lists for his bbc threads and other things he posts , hes one of the most hated .org users

View attachment 3026718
gtfih dalits

• +1
first

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar

View attachment 3026718
bump

• +1

View attachment 3026718
bump

• +1
He could be AI theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: silencio, Darkeningstar and Imretarded?
He's also north atlantid high class britishman who claims half arab

• JFL

View attachment 3026718
get in here niggas

• +1

View attachment 3026718
Great user

• Love it
Reactions: Imretarded?
He could be AI theory
nah , i dont think an ai could do something such as make an entire ass reddit account for lols on that hurricane subreddit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Xangsane, skkrrrtcantdo and 2 others
i would say hes more known for hurricanes and rating ai threads than BBC but good post

Information : Xangsane is quite the famous member on .org and one of the most iconic aswell. he joined the forum in Jun 11, 2021 and has the most posts on the site (136,576) he has often been on peoples ignore lists for his bbc threads and other things he posts , hes one of the most hated .org users

View attachment 3026718
@Clavicular @n9wiff @<6PSLcel gtfih

• Love it
Reactions: DalitBoss

View attachment 3026718

Attachments

• 65482.jpg
    65482.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 0

View attachment 3026718
YAY! PAT PAT!

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Darkeningstar
Can I be next?

• +1
He’s more known for rambling about hurricanes and hiding his identity. Im surprised I’m known as his accomplice, but good thread I’m interested in this series

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, Darkeningstar and Xangsane
will make more soon

• +1
Do me plzz

• +1
Reactions: BrutalMogger, DalitBoss and Darkeningstar

View attachment 3026718
Bump @Xangsane

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
do me and tag me in it when you do it pls

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss and Xangsane
it depends, once you get to know xangsane hes an actual good user
In DM's he is very normal and mature, very cool guy. I also don't think his wife is a LARP because I asked him about it and he seemed to respond very sincerely ( in DM's too ).

Who knows, alot of his threads are nice I used to interact with them for a while but it's getting a bit repetitive

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, ChadL1te and Darkeningstar
I hope I am one of the users you do in the future :love:

You are a very good new user btw :feelsautistic:

• JFL
In DM's he is very normal and mature, very cool guy. I also don't think his wife is a LARP because I asked him about it and he seemed to respond very sincerely ( in DM's too ).

Who knows, alot of his threads are nice I used to interact with them for a while but it's getting a bit repetitive
He is an autistic troll, but he is a very good guy

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and DalitBoss
can you do one of me too

• +1
I hope I am one of the users you do in the future :love:

You are a very good new user btw :feelsautistic:
thank you my nigga, will try and do everyone as requested theres alot of ppl i gotta do

• Love it

xangsane is just a misunderstood user. you hate him at first but then you realize hes alright

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane, DalitBoss and Darkeningstar
In DM's he is very normal and mature, very cool guy.
Different than on the forum?
I also don't think his wife is a LARP because I asked him about it and he seemed to respond very sincerely ( in DM's too ).
Yay thank you! And no it’s not a larp.
Aw man
How could I change things up?

• JFL
  • +1
We need megathread bro,all iconic users

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Xangsane and DalitBoss
Different than on the forum?
Yeah, mannerisms were same but content was different
Yay thank you! And no it’s not a larp.
Mirin, I want to be married :feelscry:
Aw man
How could I change things up?
Seems like you already have when I took a break.

At one point of time most of your big threads were just GPT threads and then guessing their looks levels or faces. The problem is that they were extremely long with no pictures so 80 percent of users probably just ignored it and the rest of the answers would be all different.

You pfp thread had more replies probably because it was much more "interactable" than most of your threads.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
You can't, autism is very strong in you
Why?
I am pleased that you appreciate this epithet
I do actually.
Yeah, mannerisms were same but content was different

Mirin, I want to be married :feelscry:
You will be I promise you!
Seems like you already have when I took a break.

At one point of time most of your big threads were just GPT threads and then guessing their looks levels or faces. The problem is that they were extremely long with no pictures so 80 percent of users probably just ignored it and the rest of the answers would be all different.

View attachment 3026859

You pfp thread had more replies probably because it was much more "interactable" than most of your threads.
RIP. Maybe I need to stop the gpt stuff. And then everyone thinks I’m an ai or a bot jfl

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and DalitBoss

Users who are viewing this thread

Back