A Guide to .org users : Xangsane

And then everyone thinks I’m an ai or a bot jfl
No this is because :

You and RitalinCel have been accused of using bots to give low effort automated replies to postmaxx :feelskek:

There is only one user who is a bigger rotter than you.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
You forgot that he asks too many questions

this is a new series of threads where i give my own take on .org users and tell a bit about them and their pros and cons

Information : Xangsane is quite the famous member on .org and one of the most iconic aswell. he joined the forum in Jun 11, 2021 and has the most posts on the site (136,576) he has often been on peoples ignore lists for his bbc threads and other things he posts , hes one of the most hated .org users
Controversies : quite alot actually , hes been called out for making bbc threads with no value to the forum and also having an imaginary wife. (ik he has more but theres too many to count)
Most seen in : offtopic, bbc threads
Accomplices : @ChadL1te acts alone most of the time tho
Most known for : bbc threads and other controversies also being alleged of being an ai
Enemies : alot of people infact too many to count , hes been the target of alot of .org users ignore lists
Recent accomplishments : has trolled an entire subreddit full of reddit cucks

View attachment 3026718
would i recommend talking to this user? 🟨it depends, once you get to know xangsane hes an actual good user however if your not a fan of bbc jokes then you should probably not interact with him however if you like bbc jokes and that type of shit then id recommend talking to him
@Xangsane @gigell @AOL @Imretarded? @Darkeningstar @asdvek @alurmo
Biggest problem with this guy is that once you comment in one of his threads he will never let you go. He keeps extending retarded conversations in his tread for more reps.

• WTF
Reactions: Xangsane

Users who are viewing this thread

Back