A hard realization

D

Deleted member 3478

Silver
The native girl I dated was my only chance at young love, as she’s the only one who liked me weird phenotype and severe autism. It lasted for about 3.5 months but I voluntarily ended it when she started hanging out with other guys. She was about an 8.5 in looks and we chilled together a lot, even did psychedelics once. I won’t “go back” to her because I’d end up in the only fate worse than inceldom: An “open relationship”

Quick timeline: At age 20-23, I was a PUA enthusiast and did an absurd number of approaches with no results to show for it. Except dating 2 Asian girls (1 Korean 1 Vietnamese), and a handful of instant dates. Tinder didn’t work either. Most other puas got better results in less approaches, even the short Asian daygamers. My phenotype didn’t work on the street nor tinder.

At 24, I started catfishing hardcore with a look alike. But these were just horny girls who thought I was passable looking in person (I’m 6’4 and style my hair really well). I’m not ugly, my phenotype just makes girls flake, as if my face is cursed or something. So they didn’t text back after the lay

At 25 I tried PUA again with the funkybod muscle suit and did more chadfishing. This time, I instant dated higher quality girls (whites/latinas) in Daygame but the number still flaked. I also used a fake Facebook dating account to bring a Colombian to my house. Made out with her before she left, but there was lots of resistance

Only now at 26, I finally ascended with an 8.5/10 native

She seriously looks like the hot girl you’d see at fvded in the park. I remember mogging all the guys I passed in public since she was a rare ethnicity/phenotype and gl

But now I’m at the crippling realization that in the fall I’ll be a 27 y/o oldcel.

My last bit of hope is a realistic fake mask, something that can change my phenotype and is Tailored to match my catfish photos. It also has to be such that application and removal takes very little time

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829