a height calculator said i’d be 6’4

jagmogs1000

jagmogs1000

Diamond
i tried a height calculator that someone posted on here (i can’t find the thread but if someone finds it lmk, creds to that guy) and i entered my moms height (5’11.5) and my dads height (6’1) and it said i’d be 6’4 😂

i do have really tall people throughout my family such as my maternal grandfather being 6’2.5 and my paternal grandfather being 6’4, i also have a 6’7 maternal uncle.

once i finish growing it’s over for y’all jfl

(for reference i’m almost 5’11 currently at 14 and about 140 lbs)

• Love it
Reactions: nontfortheface
jagmogs1000

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Random_maxxer
Everyone raise your hands up and pray for this niggas growth plates to be closed already

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Z@ck_HaK, user123456, Miniskull and 18 others
i tried a height calculator that someone posted on here (i can’t find the thread but if someone finds it lmk, creds to that guy) and i entered my moms height (5’11.5) and my dads height (6’1) and it said i’d be 6’4 😂

i do have really tall people throughout my family such as my maternal grandfather being 6’2.5 and my paternal grandfather being 6’4, i also have a 6’7 maternal uncle.

being 14 and already on an incel forum is crazy ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Z@ck_HaK, user123456, mirrormogger and 2 others
a height calculator said id be 8,9

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SteveLorde and jagmogs1000
Me and my parents did it when i was a little kid and it turned out to be the exact height so lifefuel tbh

• +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000
Doesn’t matter nigga, you’re prob gonna become your dads height, or maybe you’re unlucky and will be stuck at your height now (hopefully) also water

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
actually, no one gives a shit

Height calculator said i would be 5'10 but i am 5'7 :(

Nobody cares you attention seeking faggot

• +1
Same way goes with it saying I will end up 6’3, but here I am 5’7 at 18

• +1
You need to take estrogen shots ASAP if you want to at least reach your fathers height

• +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000 and socialcel
You need to take estrogen shots ASAP if you want to at least reach your fathers height
yes OP, do this rn and you can reach even more than 6’4 possibly

• +1
Reactions: jagmogs1000 and Donkeyballs
is estrogen pills okay because i’ve been snorting 2 lines of them daily

Nobody cares you attention seeking faggot
then don’t waste your time rotting and reading shit you don’t care about

i’m trying to give hope to sub 6 foot ppl like myself

now go take your antidepressants and stop feeding your pathetic ego

Everyone raise your hands up and pray for this niggas growth plates to be closed already
i’ll raise my hands and pray for your happiness 😂

• Love it
Reactions: wsada
hey bro, make sure to inject estrogen everyday for height growth (hgh is old news)

• +1
Reactions: cyprian_tomaszewski
And a height calculator said id be 5’8 but here i am at 5’5 its alr tho since i fruad 6’

• +1
hey bro, make sure to inject estrogen everyday for height growth (hgh is old news)
isn’t estrogen what you get from scrolling on tiktok for too long? ohhh wait nevermind actually registering on looksmax in 2024 is. thanks OP👍

And a height calculator said id be 5’8 but here i am at 5’5 its alr tho since i fruad 6’
impressive frauding a 7 inch difference, do people ever call you out for it?
genuine question btw i’m not trying to be a douche

another dog level iq user fuck yourself idiot

impressive frauding a 7 inch difference, do people ever call you out for it?
genuine question btw i’m not trying to be a douche
Nah i do 2 inch shoes + 2 inch soles + i lie about 2 inches, i wore soles in socks so not noticable, pretty much if i get caught someone tells me take shoes off, at most they find out i fraud 2 inches, if they measure me with shoes on thats 2 inches, and no chance i get caught with sock insoles, so im always 5’10 minimum even if i get caught with 1

• +1
another dog level iq user fuck yourself idiot
i know i’m most likely not gonna be 6’4+ retard

i’m trying to give hope to other people

isn’t estrogen what you get from scrolling on tiktok for too long? ohhh wait nevermind actually registering on looksmax in 2024 is. thanks OP👍
shit argument + water thread manlet

you’re an irrelevant user idek why you posted this thread
clearly i’m not irrelevant if someone as famous as you would dare to reply to me 😍

• JFL
then don’t waste your time rotting and reading shit you don’t care about

i’m trying to give hope to sub 6 foot ppl like myself

now go take your antidepressants and stop feeding your pathetic ego
nigga literally stfu you posted this nonsense to stroke your OWN ego probably because you get bullied in school or something for being an autistic little twerp.

You aren’t the main character. Your just some random kid and nobody cares what you have to say.

There’s a pill for you to swallow now stfu up before you get slapped the fuck up it’s past your bedtime little fagroll

nigga literally stfu you posted this nonsense to stroke your OWN ego probably because you get bullied in school or something for being an autistic little twerp.

You aren’t the main character. Your just some random kid and nobody cares what you have to say.

There’s a pill for you to swallow now stfu up before you get slapped the fuck up it’s past your bedtime little fagroll

View attachment 2791315
cry about it