A honest blackpilled girl told me the truth sex

lol, i knew this shit at 15 my nigga, imagine being a low t beta and getting into an LTR with a used up whore in 2021; "love" doesnt exist between a man and a woman, its only possible between related biological entitties aka family

• +1
Reactions: Melo95
Another medium ugly pill @Biggdink @volcelfatcel

Maybe this is why ethnics slay
Girls are ashamed to fuck chads that’s why they parade around with medium ugly or ugly ugly guys

chads = status min for non Stacy girls

• +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel and Looks234
Forgot i had this bookmarked

Bump for prettyboy retarded copers

She said: "when i think about real sex that satisfies me, its a ons with a really hot guy that is almost intimidatingly gl. The other type of sex is with a caring boyfriend, but there its usually just for his sake. The boyfriend sex is a lot less dirty and in a different type of way. In a relationship i am usually not horny enough. So i will just have sex to fulfill his needs."

She also told me that for relationship she always chose guys that are not really hot/attractive, because they have less options to cheat and always stay loyal.
Emotional support is very important to her. Having a guy to go for restaurants, shopping, drinking, sport, holidays and so forth. The hot guys will not do this stuff with her. They only want sex and dont care about her problems.
At least she's smart enough to know her place. A lot of women on dating apps expect nothing less than a Chad for a bf.

But its brutal as fuck to know your girlfriend did hardcore pervert sex with "hot guys" and only wants to have short average sex with you, only because your genetics are not strong as the other guys.
How the hell could you even feel the emotion of "love" to a girl that only takes you for ltr because you are not "hot" enough to cheat on other girls?? If she could, she would next you within a second for the ltr with a "hot" chad.
At this point she has total power and dominance of you. Jfl if you ever love a person :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My last gf didnt even want to have sex with me more than twice a week.

Ltr is pointless unless ur chad.

• So Sad
Reactions: Danish_Retard and dakchuh