A hot mom squeezed my bicep

ChadL1te

ChadL1te

Hardstuck MTN
I was at a barbeque backyard party type thing. If you live in the states you've probably been to one. Anyways there were a lot of families and I was giving this mom a hug as we were greeting each other and she squeezed my arm and said 'someones been working out' and chuckled. I tried to play it cool but I think i looked retarded bc I was grinning

is this an IOI?

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel, micropp, twojei and 6 others
I was at a barbeque backyard party type thing. If you live in the states you've probably been to one. Anyways there were a lot of families and I was giving this mom a hug as we were greeting each other and she squeezed my arm and said 'someones been working out' and chuckled. I tried to play it cool but I think i looked retarded bc I was grinning

is this an IOI?
Mirin

Was she a typical ltb worn out mom or a htb skinny mom?

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel and ChadL1te
Mirin

Was she a typical ltb worn out mom or a htb skinny mom?
HTB blonde and blue eyes, not skinny but average weight with some curves

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, <6PSLcel, greycel and 1 other person
hags are horny

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1, bloomercel, try2beme and 2 others
HTB blonde and blue eyes, not skinny but average weight with some curves
Even though that didnt happen to me im already imagining a woman like that fucking me, mirin hard:feelsohh::feelsohh:

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, Alt Number 3 and ChadL1te
Even though that didnt happen to me im already imagining a woman like that fucking me, mirin hard:feelsohh::feelsohh:
you'll get there one day son

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
hags are horny
I have a theory that younger people of all genders emit pheromones that arouses people who are older and dont produce them anymore

• Woah
Reactions: bloomercel
I have a theory that younger people of all genders emit pheromones that arouses people who are older and dont produce them anymore
I have a theory that older women don't see you as a sexual threat and generally have lower smv

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, jxck7468 and ChadL1te
Jfl

• +1
Reactions: greycel and ChadL1te

is this an IOI?
nice larp

is this an IOI?
This is when you ask if she's married silly

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te

is this an IOI?
u shouldve asked her if shes single and took her to the bathroom

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and ChadL1te
If she straight up offered to hook up, would you do it or not given that she's married

If she straight up offered to hook up, would you do it or not given that she's married
Prob not the husband is actually chill and I went to daycare with their son:feelskek:

too many loose ends

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
How did moggathon even find this random post

Prob not the husband is actually chill and I went to daycare with their son:feelskek:

too many loose ends
if one day you get into beef with the dad or brother you know what to do 😈

• +1
Reactions: ChadL1te
I’ve seen ur face. she would’ve squeezed ur man boobs even if your wearing a fat suit nigga. Fucking chad

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and ChadL1te