a HQNP woman can NEVER be attracted to a black guy,unless he's a eurocentric light mulatto.

yandex99

yandex99

Solstice
opposites do not attract.like goes for like.people do assortive mating.that's a well researched fact even among clinical psychologists.

a lilithian,high t but high E,big booty,big booby,sexy woman will love herself some BBC.

a hqnp with a hqnp hormonal makeup and brain will hate them and prefer ethereal races like high trust white men,lightskin high trust paleo and neomongoloids,prettyboy meds,and some eurocentric-menacentric mulattos.

there was a study that got buried a decade ago,that all women open to or that like bbc were dark triad.it was plastered all over pua blogs.the jews buried the study,but it was common knowledge back then before all this rechestrated by the elites-bbc propoganda about all women dropping for black cocks-and it is still true.

'bbbut what about muslim women going for bbc in france'?

muslim women practice their religion out of fear of their men and I've never met a muslima that wasn't a shitty (and pretty npc and stupid)person.islam is a crude and vulgar religion,anyone sincerely attracted to it cannot be hqnp.

those women also are into vulgar lifestyles,smoke,drink and party over reading a good book.

you'll find moroccan women in a club half naked before you'll find them spending their times at the bookstore or a charity.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, theonewhocantascend, shizuku11111 and 3 others
opposites do not attract.like goes for like.people do assortive mating.that's a well researched fact even among clinical psychologists.

a lilithian,high t but high E,big booty,big booby,sexy woman will love herself some BBC.

a hqnp with a hqnp hormonal makeup and brain will hate them and prefer ethereal races like high trust white men,lightskin high trust paleo and neomongoloids,prettyboy meds,and some eurocentric-menacentric mulattos.

there was a study that got buried a decade ago,that all women open to or that like bbc were dark triad.it was plastered all over pua blogs.the jews buried the study,but it was common knowledge back then before all this rechestrated by the elites-bbc propoganda about all women dropping for black cocks-and it is still true.

muslim women practice their religion out of fear of their men and I've never met a muslima that wasn't a shitty (and pretty npc and stupid)person.islam is a crude and vulgar religion,anyone sincerely attracted to it cannot be hqnp.

those women also are into vulgar lifestyles,smoke,drink and party over reading a good book.

you'll find moroccan women in a club half naked before you'll find them spending their times at the bookstore or a charity.
What races are hqnp foids

What races are hqnp foids
sundanese lightskin indonesian

NEA gooks

neotenous and high trust amerindians-mestizos with lightskin like the yanomami/tupi or pure brazilids in general(I'm one of those)

some levantines

lightskin aethiopids(except their tight curls)

brahmins

gracile meds

nordics

• +1
Reactions: murdah

NEA gooks

neotenous and high trust amerindians-mestizos with lightskin like the yanomami/tupi or pure brazilids in general(I'm one of those)

some levantines

brahmins

gracile meds

nordics
Y those

NEA gooks

some levantines

brahmins

gracile meds

nordics
No wonder when squishy squishy say they like Latino or mena men they go for med looking prettyboy or Maesthetic men AT MAX

No wonder when squishy squishy say they like Latino or mena men they go for med looking prettyboy or Maesthetic men AT MAX
levantines are a aethereal and progressive race in general.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
you must have yellowish,golden or white skin to be hqnp btw.brown and reddish are too fiery.

• +1
Everything-Kanye-West-Has-Said-About-Kim-Kardashian-Since-Their-Split-001.jpg

• +1
Honestly, it depends. Many crazy/BPD White girls who party/drink a lot date White dudes.

And there's a number of Black/White couples in the South and Midwest that are on the more traditional side. Most of my military relatives who in the South have White wives who are def more on the religious or traditional side and take care of the kids at home while they work.

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Staceymaxxing, nope and 1 other person
Honestly, it depends. Many crazy/BPD White girls who party/drink a lot date White dudes.

And there's a number of Black/White couples in the South and Midwest that are on the more traditional side. Most of my military relatives who in the South have White wives who are def more on the religious or traditional side and take care of the kids at home while they work.
traditional/-/hqnp.

HQNP is incel cope jfl all women are whores

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: maxilofailo, 0S4MA, 8uAte and 6 others
HQNP is incel cope jfl all women are whores
99% of women are.there's 1% that's not.most people are shit.

if Jupiter is not her ruling planet,it is very hard for her to be hqnp.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon
post example of eurocentric mulatto

levantines are a aethereal and progressive race in general.
why do they all do this, then when white women say the same thing they're with an actual ethnic?

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Autismcel
I'm an aries and my ruling planet is mars what does this say about me bhaijaan
you like lustful sex .you like passion?sensuous?I'm partially mars.unfortunately.

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and Autismcel
you like lustful sex .you like passion?sensuous?I'm partially mars.unfortunately.
And yeah I'm sensuous how tf did u know that

I prefer physical sex and physical love lang over muhh words jfl

High test tbh

Get mogged @asdvek
dark triad preacher:ROFLMAO: didnt even look at your ramirez avi or signature when you wrote that and im right about what i thought lol astrology never fails.

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
they like primal ethnics that approach them for sex

dark triad preacher:ROFLMAO: didnt even look at your ramirez avi or signature when you wrote that and im right about what i thought lol astrology never fails.
Mirin

And yeah I'm sensuous how tf did u know that

I prefer physical sex and physical love lang over muhh words jfl

High test tbh
@yandex99 so aries only likes physical things?? And maybe visual stimulation?? Because I hate imagination to get aroused tbh

I only like physical sex (not e sex) and physical love lang

Kissing, cuddling, holding hands, etc. Anything physical basically

So mars is dark triad???
go to a free vedic astrology website.put in your birthdate and location of birth.everything that happened in your life will be spot on,your future,your persona and needs etc

I tried it and was shocked.

• +1
go to a free vedic astrology website.put in your birthdate and location of birth.everything that happened in your life will be spot on,your future,your persona and needs etc

I tried it and was shocked.
Can you pm me the link bhai

Cope

whats a Eurocentric light mullato

yes.proud to say my ruling planet is jupiter.
how do you find it out
Why is that shit trying to doxx me basically

see?

• +1
how do you find it out

see?
Too low iq for this

High test

how do you find it out

see?
I'll pm u if u can help me

• +1
how do you find it out

see?
pm your birthdate,I'll tell you.

• +1
@yandex99 so aries only likes physical things?? And maybe visual stimulation?? Because I hate imagination to get aroused tbh

I only like physical sex (not e sex) and physical love lang

Kissing, cuddling, holding hands, etc. Anything physical basically
I want love,but am fine with just using hookers that look good and lots of sex with them.jupiter and mars are not too bad.I am attracted to both hqnp and hqp women for example.

• +1
There's some truth to this study to be honest. I don't think it has much to do with objectively attractive features though, but perception.

The vast majority of women are all about perception, face, social matters. Black men socially portray certain archetypes and are associated/represent specific social circles no matter what. Women are more likely to associate things to categories, archetypes, and social perception and are less individualistic. This is a matter of preposition, and it has been shown that women show lesser variance towards traits, especially divergency.

Meaning, a women liking a black guy is more of a tale sign of her polarization to certain archetypes and preferences of behavior than a actual individualistic preference. This is why its safe to say that women who like primarily hip hop, rap music show greater openess to dating black people. Or, women who share similar traits of dark triad like men who are dark triad themselves. This of course meaning that they may also be open to dating black men, or in specific, people who socially are known for being dominant in those dark triad behaviors. Hip hop and rap has made it so that the perception of black people are dark triad and such.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: rand anon, Staceymaxxing, ElTruecel and 1 other person
She's HQP, not HQNP
I don’t know, many of these female celebrities just pretend to be ditzy bimbos, but in reality are pretty shrewd, know how to promote themselves, make money, etc...

coping jew, you are talking about westernized moroccan foids and assuming because these few hoes are clubbing that every muslim foid is like this, you just can't cope that most muslim foids would never leave Islam even if no repercussions were offered to them. Why? because it is the path to true path and this makes jews like you seethe. they're rude to you because you are a jew and we don't associate with "people" like you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back