a HQNP woman can NEVER be attracted to a black guy,unless he's a eurocentric light mulatto.

I want love,but am fine with just using hookers that look good and lots of sex with them.jupiter and mars are not too bad.I am attracted to both hqnp and hqp women for example.
Same

well spoken

A HQNP can never be attracted to a nigger :blackpill:

UNLESS :soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Kys, faggot.
An actual HQNP white girl wouldn't be attracted to monkeys even if they are mixed with whites.
Most mulattos still act just like niggers, look at Jeremy Meeks.

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer, rand anon, 8uAte and 1 other person
HQNP just like "muh trad virgin wife" is incel tales

Most Zoomers arent getting HQNP women in the first place

It’s perception and also based on how low trust/high trust you are. High trust appeals to HQNP low trust appeals to HQP foids

HQNP just like "muh trad virgin wife" is incel tales

Most Zoomers arent getting HQNP women in the first place
Water but there’s a big difference between a tradwhore larper and a HQNP

• +1
Reactions: yandex99
HQNP doesn't exist its just all larp

Water but there’s a big difference between a tradwhore larper and a HQNP
IRL both arent found in zoomer girls so what difference does it make

IRL both arent found in zoomer girls so what difference does it make
Probably more common amongst Zoomer foids Than previous gens JFL. Look up the sex rates of Gen X & Boomers

Probably more common amongst Zoomer foids Than previous gens JFL. Look up the sex rates of Gen X & Boomers
Most zoomer women who contribute to "bop lore" and hookup culture are just starting to be old enough to be measured in statistics, I can almost guarantee in a few years these rates skyrocket for women

its girls 14-18 that give zoomer women a reputation degeneracy-wise

Everything-Kanye-West-Has-Said-About-Kim-Kardashian-Since-Their-Split-001.jpg
not hqnp or even a woman

Most zoomer women who contribute to "bop lore" and hookup culture are just starting to be old enough to be measured in statistics, I can almost guarantee in a few years these rates skyrocket for women

its girls 14-18 that give zoomer women a reputation degeneracy-wise
I don’t deny most women are whores I’m just saying it’s still less common compared to boomers & gen x

99% of women are.there's 1% that's not.most people are shit.

if Jupiter is not her ruling planet,it is very hard for her to be hqnp.
jyotishcel :feelskek::feelskek:

opposites do not attract.like goes for like.people do assortive mating.that's a well researched fact even among clinical psychologists.

a lilithian,high t but high E,big booty,big booby,sexy woman will love herself some BBC.

a hqnp with a hqnp hormonal makeup and brain will hate them and prefer ethereal races like high trust white men,lightskin high trust paleo and neomongoloids,prettyboy meds,and some eurocentric-menacentric mulattos.

there was a study that got buried a decade ago,that all women open to or that like bbc were dark triad.it was plastered all over pua blogs.the jews buried the study,but it was common knowledge back then before all this rechestrated by the elites-bbc propoganda about all women dropping for black cocks-and it is still true.

'bbbut what about muslim women going for bbc in france'?

muslim women practice their religion out of fear of their men and I've never met a muslima that wasn't a shitty (and pretty npc and stupid)person.islam is a crude and vulgar religion,anyone sincerely attracted to it cannot be hqnp.

those women also are into vulgar lifestyles,smoke,drink and party over reading a good book.

you'll find moroccan women in a club half naked before you'll find them spending their times at the bookstore or a charity.
If shes black then its normal
Stop the bullshitting

Users who are viewing this thread

Back