A legit 6 feet barefoot evening height

G

goatedjordan23

MTN
Is a legit 6 foot evening height tall? I feel tall walking around in america but tbh its nothing like crazy or anything, girls have guessed me 6'0, 6'1, 6'2, and even 6'3 once. Is it a good height for mogging and is there height halo at this height?

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
I'm a white German, born in 1997, 183 cm evening height and I've always been "the tall guy", as well as the second tallest in my class. Most people think I'm 185 and like you I've sometimes gotten "wow what are you, 188-190?" comments from girls. All this heightism shit came as a big shock to me cause I thought I was OK at that height, I really never though about it. Even lived in the Netherlands for 2 years and I never felt short. Though I wasn't black pilled and not paying attention at all so maybe I didn't realize. I suspect that I maybe lost a few cm due to the many posture issues I have cause so no way I was that tall in the eyes of people at only 183 cm. Dunno 6 feet is kind of weird. The said if I could snap my fingers right now and be 5-6 cm taller I'd do it. And I started wearing lifts some time ago.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Krakowski