A legit 7 incher is extremely rare and almost none you are anywhere near that big. PROOF

J

Jigen

Kraken
You are more likely to come across men with blue or green eyes than men with a 7 inch BP or NBP penis.

Having a BP 7 inch dick BP is equal to being just over 6 feet 4 inches tall (which is tall as shit btw)

7 inch length penis NBP is 99th percentile and 98th percentile for BP erect length. Data

Verdict: Most of you niggas here claiming to be a legit 7 inches or anything bigger are LARPING and are FULL OF SHIT!!

Blackpill #2: those claiming to be 6-6.5inches and saying that they’re small… REMEASURE. You’re most likely 5.2 inches at MOST!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28541, Johanjohan, Deleted member 8869 and 18 others
average looksmax user will say avg size is 6.5 inches and height is 6'1. don't try to explain them, they're simply low iq

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sapieeen, mewingmaxxer, LegitUser and 24 others
I see more than three people my height or taller every day. This must be the most retarded thread I've seen in a while, including the threads by @heightface.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Deleted member 23564
average looksmax user will say avg size is 6.5 inches and height is 6'1. don't try to explain them, they're simply low iq
average zoomer is 6’5 with a 8x6 dick dont cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 20370, Jigen and 7 others
It's very easy to fall into mindless excuses to confirm your fear of not being enough. Most "looksmaxers" are just looksdoomers

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus, Gandy, 5'8manlet and 5 others
im at 7.5x4.9

i wish i was 7x5.5 or so

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23017, Deleted member 20370, Jigen and 2 others
What a cope. I have 7 BPEL.
Maybe 7 NBPEL is rare but 7 BPEL is nothing special.

• +1
Reactions: leveruis, Deleted member 23017, User49 and 4 others
It's very easy to fall into mindless excuses to confirm your fear of not being enough. Most "looksmaxers" are just looksdoomers

You are more likely to come across men with blue or green eyes than men with a 7 inch BP or NBP penis.

Having a BP 7 inch dick BP is equal to being just over 6 feet 4 inches tall (which is tall as shit btw)

7 inch length penis NBP is 99th percentile and 98th percentile for BP erect length. Data

Verdict: Most of you niggas here claiming to be a legit 7 inches or anything bigger are LARPING and are FULL OF SHIT!!

Blackpill #2: those claiming to be 6-6.5inches and saying that they’re small… REMEASURE. You’re most likely 5.2 inches at MOST!

I’m gonna post my dick after I dickmaxxing, they gonna be calling me BCC for that

I’m gonna post my dick after I dickmaxxing, they gonna be calling me BCC for that

I see more than three people my height or taller every day. This must be the most retarded thread I've seen in a while, including the threads by @heightface.
i love in the us and have seen one people over 6’5 in the past few months you are either lying or not 6 6

BUT...

... a Looksmaxxer says: "I saw a 6'5 guy today, it means the average height is 6'5" ...

But what about penises? :feelshehe:

"I saw ... so the average is 8 incher..." ? :feelsohh:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, 5'8manlet, Jigen and 3 others

i love in the us and have seen one people over 6’5 in the past few months you are either lying or not 6 6

I’m over 9” bp and still an incel what a waste

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, Jigen, Artemis and 1 other person

cap have seen 2 people over 6’5 in the past few months and I got to college in the west

Yes. Retards here call it a cope but the average ain’t no where near 6.5 tbh

I am about that size and I still get the dopamine hit every time when my girl sees my package and gets in absolute awe and always compliments it as “hot and big” and the first time was…”how will I take this all in, damn” even if I told her multiple times it isn’t actually considered to be big JFL this forum rotted the brain to believe 8incher is avg. Body dysmorphia so much I am retaliating myself even when I get called a Chad

I once read a post about @ReadBooksEveryday who was also once in the same situation :feelshehe:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jigen, Deleted member 21044, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
this website is gay why did it post so much

cap have seen 2 people over 6’5 in the past few months and I got to college in the west
Obviously not every day you dumb fuck. I was trying to make a point that statistics aren't reliable when you add in the unpredictability factor of real life.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 23218 and Deleted member 17872
Sorry for breaking it to you but average looksmax.org user is 8 inches long with the smallest one being 7.5 inches and biggest 11 inches.

Very good post

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
my dick is about 6". (sorry for advertising)

What are you doing for dickmaxxing

This is cope. My cock is 8 inches NBP and I’ve had women say it’s small. Average cock size is 9-10 inches long

This is cope. My cock is 8 inches NBP and I’ve had women say it’s small. Average cock size is 9-10 inches long

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25039
Average Zoomer tbh

R6YtfKS2PNL8jZiD mZKCzWx9s84TlXfu1EUxdDbFVo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Artemis, Deleted member 22886, eikson and 3 others
average zoomer is 6’5 with a 8x6 dick dont cope
avg zoomer has ramirez bones, titan shoulders, hunter skull, and a 10 inch girthy penis.

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen
I'm 6.2 inches flaccid. Imagine getting mogged by a flaccid cock.

• JFL
Reactions: Jigen
I think your confusing CM for Inches.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23218
7 is average

• +1
Bro My Dick is literally 7 inches

• +1
Yes. Retards here call it a cope but the average ain’t no where near 6.5 tbh

I am about that size and I still get the dopamine hit every time when my girl sees my package and gets in absolute awe and always compliments it as “hot and big” and the first time was…”how will I take this all in, damn” even if I told her multiple times it isn’t actually considered to be big JFL this forum rotted the brain to believe 8incher is avg. Body dysmorphia so much I am retaliating myself even when I get called a Chad

I once read a post about @ReadBooksEveryday who was also once in the same situation :feelshehe:
You gave a great memory alongisde a big dick
To be hoenst when you shared your experience I was about to say; I have had the same and this forum is full of incel copers but real recognize real so there was no need for me to say it

• JFL
Reactions: Dr. Mog
6.25 bpel with 5 mseg with chadlite face is good enough to maintain a LTR with a size queen

This is garbage, the data that calcsd and other platforms use all come from the same study which measured stretched non erect bone pressed length and counts that as erect bone press penis length.
STRETCHED ≠ ERECT

I have 6.5 inch Bone Pressed Erect length and that is nothing special

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Cope studies to prevent mass suicide

Average is:
7'bp
5'circumference

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15539 and eikson
average zoomer is like half an inch to an inch taller than previous generations but much less dimorphic

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
literally packing 8x6 incher and blessed, does not help getting laid, helps to get laid again

• +1
Reactions: Splinter901
LOL I’ve seen 10 people 6,6 or over in my entire life irl

Cope I'm BBC and I got 7inches.