A legit 7 incher is extremely rare and almost none you are anywhere near that big. PROOF

LOL I’ve seen 10 people 6,6 or over in my entire life irl
I’ve seen so many Balkan ogres and fionas who were taller than me last summer. Statistics mean jackshit if you are living in Rotterdam.

You are more likely to come across men with blue or green eyes than men with a 7 inch BP or NBP penis.

Having a BP 7 inch dick BP is equal to being just over 6 feet 4 inches tall (which is tall as shit btw)

7 inch length penis NBP is 99th percentile and 98th percentile for BP erect length. Data

Verdict: Most of you niggas here claiming to be a legit 7 inches or anything bigger are LARPING and are FULL OF SHIT!!

Blackpill #2: those claiming to be 6-6.5inches and saying that they’re small… REMEASURE. You’re most likely 5.2 inches at MOST!

My penis is around 5.78 inches, roughly the same size as my phone

• +1
Reactions: Jigen
7 bp is nothing special, more like being 6-1 than 6-4

BUT...

... a Looksmaxxer says: "I saw a 6'5 guy today, it means the average height is 6'5" ...

But what about penises? :feelshehe:

"I saw ... so the average is 8 incher..." ? :feelsohh:
My penis is actually 7 inches so that must be the average

It’s over for 7 inchcels

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
My penis is around 5.78 inches, roughly the same size as my phone
960x0.jpg

:feelshehe:

• JFL
Reactions: PastillaNegra
You are more likely to come across men with blue or green eyes than men with a 7 inch BP or NBP penis.
Blue and green eyes aren’t that rare where I live

Cope studies to prevent mass suicide

Average is:
7'bp
5'circumference
Don't know about the length but the girth seems legit for Zoomers. The studies are double cope because they don't select for age (except for the lifestyles condoms one which reported larger sizes) and larger sizes are most likely more sexually active so female perceived averages are larger than scientific averages

Average is:
7'bp
5'circumference
Don't know about the length but the girth seems legit for Zoomers. The studies are double cope because they don't select for age (except for the lifestyles condoms one which reported larger sizes) and larger sizes are most likely more sexually active so female perceived averages are larger than scientific averages

Average is:
7'bp
5'circumference

Average is:
7'bp
5'circumference

Average is:
7'b

bump

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
haha get mogged lol :feelshmm: