A lesson in harmony. This woman is supposed to be HOT. But why isn't she? Harmony.

trumpwillwin

trumpwillwin

Banned
Screenshot 2023 07 28 at 110211 PM

This woman, at a glance, should be very attractive. By the book, she's arguably perfect. But, truthfully, she is a 5.5/10.

Disgusting harmony. Not sure exactly why. Maybe a much higher IQ user can explain.

But there's something weird going on with her face over here:

Screenshot 2023 07 28 at 110211 PM

Not sure what it is, but she seems forward grown recessed. Im not highly knowledgable, so I see good zygos? Good ogee curve? She still looks ugly. Harmony.

• +1
Reactions: angelo and christian2710
she has a recessed maxilla.

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, Arditi, Deleted member 29167 and 5 others
is she have harmony ? she have more harmony more o’pry ?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425
Bad eye my friend. She is skeletall class 3 with a maxilla deficiency.

Her supra orbitals are way too developed for a female. And her eyebrows are straight and not arched. Both of this features are masculine not feminine.

Fixed her for you

Tbh all she needs is some botox on supras and a lefort1 and she would be gorgeous. God tier patient since her infras are modeltier

Attachments

• E9958312-094F-4E1D-AE88-F308BDA0BE4D.jpeg
    E9958312-094F-4E1D-AE88-F308BDA0BE4D.jpeg
    74.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: angelo, Deleted member 29167 and ronald_98
She's a horse face even from that quarter view.

she looks old

View attachment 2347257

This woman, at a glance, should be very attractive. By the book, she's arguably perfect. But, truthfully, she is a 5.5/10.

Disgusting harmony. Not sure exactly why. Maybe a much higher IQ user can explain.

But there's something weird going on with her face over here:

View attachment 2347259

Not sure what it is, but she seems forward grown recessed. Im not highly knowledgable, so I see good zygos? Good ogee curve? She still looks ugly. Harmony.
Picsart 23 07 29 01 57 04 986 she had ugly nasolabial folds caused by recessed lefort 1 area. she also had a very masculine wide tall chin, and a protrusive mandible. her chin muscle was also very visible, and her perioral muscles are very toned wich is also masculine and a sign of aging. she also had a big browridge with a tall forehead and skull on that area. her nose was sunken because of the recessed maxila. her eyebrows were too low and forward because of the browridge. she also just looks old in general, and i fixed her

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
View attachment 2347379she had ugly nasolabial folds caused by recessed lefort 1 area. she also had a very masculine wide tall chin, and a protrusive mandible. her chin muscle was also very visible, and her perioral muscles are very toned wich is also masculine and a sign of aging. she also had a big browridge with a tall forehead and skull on that area. her nose was sunken because of the recessed maxila. her eyebrows were too low and forward because of the browridge. she also just looks old in general, and i fixed her
also her mouth was the biggest failo. thin upper lip, protrusive lower lip, way too wide and downturned

• +1
Reactions: christian2710
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
she's old, that's why she's not hot.