A list of PSL memes I have fell for and the results

D

Deleted member 21767

Iron
Squintmaxxing = my hooding has permanently moved down giving me a pair of melted NCT's

Tretinoin = obliterated my skin and I look 10 years older. Skin is shiny so I also look gay. Thanks for that one

Gymmaxxing = blew up my traps and nothing else making me look like a 10 IQ ogre. Terrible for Asian women. Blew my back out as well due to Neanderthal proportions making compound lifts hard to do :ogre:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: squirrelcel, Hero of the Imperium, Baldingman1998 and 12 others
Now you need to try icehooding and bone smashing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21767
Now you need to try icehooding and bone smashing
With my Dalit tier luck I would probably accidently knock my eye out

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 5892, subhuman to mtn and 6 others
Biggest PSL meme i fell for was that face was the only thing that matters

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Hero of the Imperium, Baldingman1998 and 6 others
One I fell for: Beta-carotene

First time I did I hadn't gotten a tan and I ended up with this sickly yellow disgusting skin all over my body. Multiple people commented on it...

• JFL
Reactions: Polar, Hero of the Imperium, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
gym celling is legit I got hoes on hoes from gymcelling

and respect from other men

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Hero of the Imperium, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
ok try being nt

Squintmaxxing
bruh last year at a Halloween party. Some nigga asked to flick up and I sucked in my cheeks and squinted

• JFL
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Sigmamale and Deleted member 21767
One I fell for: Beta-carotene

First time I did I hadn't gotten a tan and I ended up with this sickly yellow disgusting skin all over my body. Multiple people commented on it...
grandma was worried I had liver problems

biggest meme ever its bad for your thyroid and causes cancer

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Did you have nct before squintmaxxing? Lifefuel that it changes anything tbh

Elaborate. Please
idk what there is to elaborate about tbh, face isn't the only thing that matters is what I'm saying
PSL is sperg male gaze bs SMV is what matters irl

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse and poopoohead
idk what there is to elaborate about tbh, face isn't the only thing that matters is what I'm saying
PSL is sperg male gaze bs SMV is what matters irl
So social circle, NTness, money, sports,etc matter more?

So social circle, NTness, money, sports,etc matter more?
I didn't say it matters more, but all that matters too as well
Niggas on here will cope with "chad can be autistic and a sperg" but the truth is that if you're not chad everything matters

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse, Danish_Retard, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
Where did you learn the basics bro?
figure it out. let me just shorthand the essentials of gym so you can physique max quickly

For nutrition you want to start off eating a fuck ton of food. Like I would have multiple times a day where I would be stuffed. Eat literally anything but make sure you have a lot of protein yea. Whey protein is a good way plus it induces muscle growth more than other protein sources. Creatine monohydrate is a must. 1 tsp per day everyday with a meal, it will build up in your muscles over the weeks.

All the extra food you eat will fuel your workouts and muscle synthesis. I stopped eating so much recently and my workouts are a little bit less effective than before. Anyways, workouts should be max effort every single set. You should be absolutely struggling on that last rep. And sets should be 8-12 reps if you are just tryna gymcel for looks.

Anyways your workouts should look something like this

Push Day: Incline Dumbbell Press, Tricep extensions (skull crushers are proven to be the best tricep exercise), Shoulder Press machine, Lateral Raises (dumbbell or cable or both), Chest Press machine

Pull Day: Lat Pull Down (Use an intermediate grip), Machine Curl, Middle Row Machine, Rear Delt Flys (machine>dumbbells), Reverse Curl (do not neglect this, my forearms are big from these)

Leg Day: honestly fuck leg day I be skipping it but Leg Press, Calf Raises, Leg Curls, and Leg extensions are really all you need to do. I usually do some abs on leg day.

Okay so back to how I said you should be eating a ton; once you get your bmi to the overweight range you can slow down and eat normally.

Umm final tip is to go the gym at least 5 days a week. If you go hard on all your sessions and eat right you will prob get crazy beginner gains. Also do not fall for the deadlift, squat, bench press meme. I have not touched a barbell in 5 months and look better than those dudes squatting 315.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
figure it out. let me just shorthand the essentials of gym so you can physique max quickly

For nutrition you want to start off eating a fuck ton of food. Like I would have multiple times a day where I would be stuffed. Eat literally anything but make sure you have a lot of protein yea. Whey protein is a good way plus it induces muscle growth more than other protein sources. Creatine monohydrate is a must. 1 tsp per day everyday with a meal, it will build up in your muscles over the weeks.

All the extra food you eat will fuel your workouts and muscle synthesis. I stopped eating so much recently and my workouts are a little bit less effective than before. Anyways, workouts should be max effort every single set. You should be absolutely struggling on that last rep. And sets should be 8-12 reps if you are just tryna gymcel for looks.

Anyways your workouts should look something like this

Push Day: Incline Dumbbell Press, Tricep extensions (skull crushers are proven to be the best tricep exercise), Shoulder Press machine, Lateral Raises (dumbbell or cable or both), Chest Press machine

Pull Day: Lat Pull Down (Use an intermediate grip), Machine Curl, Middle Row Machine, Rear Delt Flys (machine>dumbbells), Reverse Curl (do not neglect this, my forearms are big from these)

Leg Day: honestly fuck leg day I be skipping it but Leg Press, Calf Raises, Leg Curls, and Leg extensions are really all you need to do. I usually do some abs on leg day.

Okay so back to how I said you should be eating a ton; once you get your bmi to the overweight range you can slow down and eat normally.

Umm final tip is to go the gym at least 5 days a week. If you go hard on all your sessions and eat right you will prob get crazy beginner gains. Also do not fall for the deadlift, squat, bench press meme. I have not touched a barbell in 5 months and look better than those dudes squatting 315.
I appreciate the high effort brother. It won’t go into waste 💪

i don’t think squinting can give you nct

How did retinol ruin skin?