A list of the biggest copes and misinformation bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18199 and Elvisandreaa
any proof?
Despite endogenously produced steroids being classified by some as “anti-aging” drugs, when they're taken in supraphysiological amounts you can actually prematurely age your skin.

Every muscle in your body hyper responds when you take these drugs.

This means that not only will they increase the amount of muscle you're going to build, but every contraction of these muscles is exaggerated as that muscle is far stronger than it would be otherwise.

And when you're constantly creasing your face by making grimacing expressions in the gym, or simply raising your eye brows and making normal every day expressions during your day to day life, you will increase the probability of developing deep wrinkles.

Go look at the average 30-year-old guy and go look at the average 30-year-old professional bodybuilder.

Who looks older almost every single time? It's probably the bodybuilder.

Now that's not to say that you shouldn't bodybuild, however, the point I’m trying to exemplify is that bodybuilders are often be blinded in their endless pursuit of muscle, and if you are doing this for aesthetic purposes, do not fall into this trap.

It’s VERY easy to get carried away.

The ideal physique to women is:

• Lean and athletic (cut to 10% body fat and stay there with diet adherence)
    • If you don’t have enough muscle and are a rail, then you will have to bulk and cut a few times to get up to your genetic potential before sticking to a “shredded year round” focused plan
  • Chiseled face (accomplished by keeping drugs low and body fat low)
  • No visible hair loss (keep androgens to a minimum, or none at all, plus have a prevention regimen in place)
    • If you’re too far gone already, look at hair systems or a hair transplant
  • Tall (If you’re under 6 foot 3, boost your height)
These are the general boxes you want to tick off, with complexion, hygiene, style, etc. all being things that will need to be perfected as well to max out your sex appeal.

However, just from a general physique perspective, those are the main boxes you should focus on checking off.

from Moreplatesmoredates.com

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244
i know you re retard, >10k posts is determinant of low iq
Despite endogenously produced steroids being classified by some as “anti-aging” drugs, when they're taken in supraphysiological amounts you can actually prematurely age your skin.

Every muscle in your body hyper responds when you take these drugs.

This means that not only will they increase the amount of muscle you're going to build, but every contraction of these muscles is exaggerated as that muscle is far stronger than it would be otherwise.

And when you're constantly creasing your face by making grimacing expressions in the gym, or simply raising your eye brows and making normal every day expressions during your day to day life, you will increase the probability of developing deep wrinkles.

Go look at the average 30-year-old guy and go look at the average 30-year-old professional bodybuilder.

Who looks older almost every single time? It's probably the bodybuilder.

Now that's not to say that you shouldn't bodybuild, however, the point I’m trying to exemplify is that bodybuilders are often be blinded in their endless pursuit of muscle, and if you are doing this for aesthetic purposes, do not fall into this trap.

It’s VERY easy to get carried away.

The ideal physique to women is:

• Lean and athletic (cut to 10% body fat and stay there with diet adherence)
    • If you don’t have enough muscle and are a rail, then you will have to bulk and cut a few times to get up to your genetic potential before sticking to a “shredded year round” focused plan
  • Chiseled face (accomplished by keeping drugs low and body fat low)
  • No visible hair loss (keep androgens to a minimum, or none at all, plus have a prevention regimen in place)
    • If you’re too far gone already, look at hair systems or a hair transplant
  • Tall (If you’re under 6 foot 3, boost your height)
These are the general boxes you want to tick off, with complexion, hygiene, style, etc. all being things that will need to be perfected as well to max out your sex appeal.

However, just from a general physique perspective, those are the main boxes you should focus on checking off.

from Moreplatesmoredates.com
you said hypertrophy of facial muscles increase aging? just get botox or just stop using roids if you cant handle it. Aging = losing collagen and it's virtually a death sentence, cuz there is no treatment for dead collagen

Good list, based newfag
Bimax is not cope tho, it's the sole surgery guaranteed to boost your PSL if done by a proper surgeon like Ramieri

• +1
i know you re retard, >10k posts is determinant of low iq

you said hypertrophy of facial muscles increase aging? just get botox or just stop using roids if you cant handle it. Aging = losing collagen and it's virtually a death sentence, cuz there is no treatment for dead collagen
you unironically got everything in your list wrong you dumb cuck

Good list, based newfag
Bimax is not cope tho, it's the sole surgery guaranteed to boost your PSL if done by a proper surgeon like Ramieri
I said bimax is not cope IF YOU ARE RECESSED. Im curious whether Ramieri would get bimax for not-recessed normiecel or not.

Good list, based newfag
this list has been moved to the offtopic, while in best of the best literally every other thread is bullshit and cope :forcedsmile: im sorry for greycels and pubertycels who are kinda dumb and can harmful yourself

• +1
Reactions: Mastermind
Good list.

Though tattoos are controversial, because it gives you more of a lower class look, and a lot of very attractive women (not all) hate that thug look on guys.

I have a few tattoos from when I was 18 but no full sleeves or anything, so I'm indifferent on the issue.
It does block you from a certain segment of attractive women who only want higher class pheno and body guys (that means good body with no tats).
Tats look like shit unless ur roided. Seen so many gymcels with them and they look like utter garbage

I said bimax is not cope IF YOU ARE RECESSED. Im curious whether Ramieri would get bimax for not-recessed normiecel or not.
Bimax is never cope if done properly and by a cosmetic (not a functional) surgeon.
Increasing the mandible length and rotating the lower maxilla CCW will always result in a more attractive face.
Most functional surgeons care about giving you a first bite and that's it, whenever you'll remain flatfaced or not it's not their problem.

Let's type your favourite copes and bullshit on here. I'm starting with:
- fin gets your castrated/you'll kill your dick
- mino kills your collagen
- roids kill your collagen
- castor oil for eyebrews
- bonesmashing
- chewing
- mewing [tho it's legit if your are strongly retarded and breathing by your mouth all the life. In many cases it's a cope (like in mine one), tho]
- tret/accutane is a pharma conspiracy and it doesn't work
- sun is super useful and tanning is a looksmax
- bimax (legit if you are clinically recessed)
- MSE
- any heightmaxx method if you are 16yo and older (crashing E2 is the dumbest cope I have ever seen here tbh)
- melanotan (too much risk, too little benefit)
- any facial excercises despite mewing if you havent been doing this shit for your life

What really work and every normiecel who rots on here should implement (and thus 80% users):
- softmaxxing (leanmaxxing, dieting, sleeping, gymceling, RU/fin to prevent hairloss, mino, dermarolling, skincare etc.)
- obviously osteotomy if you are in need and your surgeon approves it
- photomaxxing
- get some tatts
- implants and fillers
- lasers
- canthoplasty
- HT
- botox/facelift if you are getting oldcel

What can be either a looksmaxx or a looksmin:
- roiding if you are balding
- implants and fillers if your surgeon screwed up
elab on chewing bonesmash and tan cuz in my opinion they are good looksmaxes

Apparently every single legit looksmax is a cope nowadays, incels.is awaits your registration faggot :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

- chewing
- any heightmaxx method if you are 16yo and older (crashing E2 is the dumbest cope I have ever seen here )
These two are not copes if:
1- regarding chewing, if you have good masseter insertions you can look good with masseter hypertrophy, big masseters are attractive, plus they can give the illusion of a wider jaw from the front, and you can also develop hollow cheeks from them. It all depends on the insertions.
2- regarding heightmaxxing, while it's a known fact that growth plates in your legs close after 16-18, the spine growth plates might close later in some people (it can take up until age of 21 to completely fuse in some people), while they're still open you need to encourage growth in that bone/area of the body by stretching exercises, maybe hgh, multivitamins, d3, multiminerals, etc.

Last edited:
Melanotan really shouldn't be on that list. The only guys getting melanoma from it are the retards spending quarter hour in tanning beds daily. It's a great drug if used conservatively

i was wrong man chill
don’t care u still very stupid saying mewing, bonesmashing and heightmaxxing at 16 doesn’t work. Bonesmashing has scientific proof behind it and so does mewing, on the other hand unless u have shit genetics and your growth plates close at 16 u can take hgh and igf

• +1
don’t care u still very stupid saying mewing, bonesmashing and heightmaxxing at 16 doesn’t work. Bonesmashing has scientific proof behind it and so does mewing, on the other hand unless u have shit genetics and your growth plates close at 16 u can take hgh and igf
s-sorry

Any blonde blue eye skinny girl here is stacy
why is she not stacy? Justz deliver her to india in a Refrigerator Package and open it in the Middle of a Traffic Road and let her expose herself to the public with western clothings and justz see the entertainment from a safe distance how the Dogs(incel Curries) justz rip her butt off🙂

It is impossible for girl to be virgin at 18
how is this cope? This is the reality atleast in Western Countries who have Liberalisation.

• +1
over im almost 21 virgin
I am 15M and virgin😧😢 And in india people lose their virginity after 18 yrs of age cuz of the Indian cultural beliefs and Marriage system plus 18 yr age is officially the start of the Adult life in india so u can fornicate from this age