A little bit of hope

D

Deleted member 52237

Iron
for all feeling hopeless,
here are some quotes that keep me moving in my hardest moments to remind life is but a pleasure and a gift.

“Today too shall pass”
-inspired from Edward Fitzgerald’s quote
“This too shall pass” it’s meant to remind us that all that is around us only matters in the moment and despite the bad, good, or in-between this time will pass then a new day, a new opportunity will come

hope this helps anyone out there

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
is it worth it being psl god from 24 to 32 or better to stay obese all life?

is it worth it being psl god from 24 to 32 or better to stay obese all life?
Thank you for being me this question, what matters is your health please take care of your weight. imagine all the moments in life you’d enjoy if you were to begin taking care of yourself I think it’d bring anyone a smile to see your transformation, good luck

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
for all feeling hopeless,
here are some quotes that keep me moving in my hardest moments to remind life is but a pleasure and a gift.

“Today too shall pass”
-inspired from Edward Fitzgerald’s quote
“This too shall pass” it’s meant to remind us that all that is around us only matters in the moment and despite the bad, good, or in-between this time will pass then a new day, a new opportunity will come

hope this helps anyone out there
Arresting Lord Edward FitzgeraldFitzgerald was charged with treason against the British Crown but died in jail from injuries he received during his arrest.

Arresting Lord Edward FitzgeraldFitzgerald was charged with treason against the British Crown but died in jail from injuries he received during his arrest.
Thank you, I didn’t know this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back