A little bit of kindness goes a long way

Fallencel

Fallencel

Platinum
A little bit of kindness goes a long way you never know by being kind to somebody you could be preventing somebody from roping or going ER people remember the way you make them feel and how you treat them

:D well people who go ER rot and forums and dont go outside so no one in the real world has an opportunity to be kindness

True
that's why I try to be kind with @curlyheadjames
we don't want another school shooting

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18879
True
I'm convinced @curlyheadjames is a literal giga chad mogger. The guy had what, 60k+ Tiktok followers? And he still claims to be KHHV? LOL. And that isn't counting his sci-fi experiment gone wrong tier forward growth.

I'm convinced @curlyheadjames is a literal giga chad mogger. The guy had what, 60k+ Tiktok followers? And he still claims to be KHHV? LOL. And that isn't counting his sci-fi experiment gone wrong tier forward growth.
rate me in my new thread today! and yes i am khhv but only voluntarily, i could get girls if i wanted to.
i am just a mentalcel, a gigachad in denial, yes.
True
why do u think i would ever harm another human bein

only because hes unique, anybody unique gets famous on tikok. hes unique in a gross way