A LOOKSMAX LOVE STORY (BRUTAL EVISCERATION OF FUOTY WINNER) (GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 21661

You need to commit crime
So...
Just yesterday, @ReadBooksEveryday won forum user of the year, by a vote. You might be thinking that, while there was some begging for votes in dms, that's all there was to the story, right? Well, there's a lot more.
The story of this tournament, was in fact, a love story. A love story between @ReadBooksEveryday and @Niko
Yet sadly, a failed one. Regardless, it's still very beautiful. And today, I'm here to tell you that story.

One day, after the victory against @pneumocystosis , @ReadBooksEveryday dmed me, telling me he would pay me to help him win.

Now, I was curious as to why he cared so much. He sent me this, and I thought it was a joke, but I was a bit curious too

Later, I found out what he meant. After the election was done and we won, I asked him about the situation. I saw this:

He also dmed Niko:

I obviously thought "he" was trolling, so I asked "him" for proof. A vocaroo or face pic. and "he" sent me this

Yeah this nigga really is a foid. More like readcookbookseveryday amirite. Jfl, my original morph of him into a woman was right.

Shocking revelation, I know. But trust me, this isn't even the start of it.

I looked more into Niko after cookbooks told me this, I was also curious because of his random insecure thread.
He has linked his reddit account in various threads, and it's also where he was discovered, filled with pictures of himself, etc.

Pay attention to the name. Now, I looked at some deleted posts. Here's what I found.

Looks like the source of the man's insecurities after his latest thread wasn't his face, but his dick. I don't mean to expose his insecurities, but I'm sure he'll understand it's worth the laugh. I'm sure you're curious how it looks though. I mean, it can't be that small right? Well...

Funny GIF
laughs cage GIF

NIGGA WTF IS THAT LMFAOOOOOOOO
It's completely over. How tf does he even have sex?
It's erect btw. It's that fucking tiny when erect.

Completely over: not only is @ReadBooksEveryday a foid, but @Niko is a low T small penised abomination. Imagine having a cock that small.

Wanna know the funniest part? I mentioned that the love story failed, but I didn't show how Niko replied to cook books "confession"

Well... he hit her with the IGNOREPILL. Completely fucking over. Brutal ignorepill. Brutal nikopill. @Leo69 was right about the ignorepill. It's over

@PointOfNoReturn @bonelessMan @Kinh @curlyheadjames @BrahminBoss @Cheesyrumble @luljankybo @KING REIDYZ @justinzayn @Octillionaire @forevergymcelling @Xangsane @tomsmith @tombradylover @Makeyousit @krisal @Masteroogway @BearBoy @klip11 @Pikabro @n0𝖗𝖙𝖍 @chinpilled69 @lockpop @ascension @Moggie @hamburger @TRUE_CEL @FailedNormieManlet @Bojack @fucclife @HarrierDuBois @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @aBetterMii @cloUder

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: the MOUSE, czwarty, ascension and 45 others
I will have to read this when I get home from school. I went earlier today and no one showed up, JFL, either I got a period off or I was waiting in front of the wrong class. It’s ogre.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, poopoohead, Marsiere214 and 8 others
Wait I'll read but let me masturbate to that sexy vocaroo first

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Deleted member 32425, poopoohead and 19 others
fell of my chair laughing i need to reflect on what i've just seen BRB yakhiis

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Dietsnasta, Deleted member 32425 and 12 others
And meanwhile, @Xangsane was pulling all the strings to destory the rep of both of his alts at once (as they hit critical mass) and make his grand return to daily 5 paragraph essays on the most minute autistic social interactions possible

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Dietsnasta, Deleted member 32425 and 26 others
And meanwhile, @Xangsane was pulling all the strings to destory the rep of both of his alts at once (as they hit critical mass) and make his grand return to daily 5 paragraph essays on the most minute autistic social interactions possible
won't be suprised if xangsane keeps hostages in his basement and make them create shitposts here

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aspiringexcel, aesthetic beauty, Deleted member 32425 and 15 others
So...
Just yesterday, @ReadBooksEveryday won forum user of the year, by a vote. You might be thinking that, while there was some begging for votes in dms, that's all there was to the story, right? Well, there's a lot more.
The story of this tournament, was in fact, a love story. A love story between @ReadBooksEveryday and @Niko
Yet sadly, a failed one. Regardless, it's still very beautiful. And today, I'm here to tell you that story.

One day, after the victory against @pneumocystosis , @ReadBooksEveryday dmed me, telling me he would pay me to help him win.
View attachment 1995962

Now, I was curious as to why he cared so much. He sent me this, and I thought it was a joke, but I was a bit curious too

View attachment 1995964

Later, I found out what he meant. After the election was done and we won, I asked him about the situation. I saw this:

View attachment 1995966

He also dmed Niko:

View attachment 1995967

I obviously thought "he" was trolling, so I asked "him" for proof. A vocaroo or face pic. and "he" sent me this

Yeah this nigga really is a foid. More like readcookbookseveryday amirite. Jfl, my original morph of him into a woman was right.

View attachment 1995968

I looked more into Niko after cookbooks told me this, I was also curious because of his random insecure thread.
He has linked his reddit account in various threads, and it's also where he was discovered, filled with pictures of himself, etc.

Pay attention to the name. Now, I looked at some deleted posts. Here's what I found.

View attachment 1995971

View attachment 1995972

View attachment 1995973

Looks like the source of the man's insecurities after his latest thread wasn't his face, but his dick. I don't mean to expose his insecurities, but I'm sure he'll understand it's worth the laugh. I'm sure you're curious how it looks though. I mean, it can't be that small right? Well...

Funny GIF
laughs cage GIF

Completely over: not only is @ReadBooksEveryday a foid, but @Niko is a low T small penised abomination. Imagine having a cock that small.

Wanna know the funniest part? I mentioned that the love story failed, but I didn't show how Niko replied to cook books "confession"

Well... he hit her with the IGNOREPILL. Completely fucking over. Brutal ignorepill. Brutal nikopill. @Leo69 was right about the ignorepill. It's over

@PointOfNoReturn @bonelessMan @Kinh @curlyheadjames @BrahminBoss @Cheesyrumble @luljankybo @KING REIDYZ @justinzayn @Octillionaire @forevergymcelling @Xangsane @tomsmith @tombradylover @Makeyousit @krisal @Masteroogway @BearBoy @klip11 @Pikabro @n0𝖗𝖙𝖍 @chinpilled69 @lockpop @ascension @Moggie @hamburger @TRUE_CEL @FailedNormieManlet @Bojack @fucclife @HarrierDuBois @ICANNOTBECONTAINED @aBetterMii @cloUder

200.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust, Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 22099 and 3 others
me giving this newfound foid some disciplining:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, Deleted member 30432, BrahminBoss and 8 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, LowTrust, Niklaus Mikaelson and 1 other person
Bullshit tbh, foids can’t be funny.
Caged, this is how I know you’re fakecel. Mentalcels can’t be funny @Zer0/∞

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Dietsnasta, poopoohead, justinzayn and 8 others
In some way we can say that none of the 2 was a man since the beggining

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, PointOfNoReturn, LowTrust and 1 other person
nigga how long this shit take yall to and execute
also @ReadBooksEveryday how much did pay her on fiverr?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, poopoohead, justinzayn and 10 others
Mirin uncircumcised foreskinmaxxed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Marsiere214, LowTrust and 1 other person
Caging wtf is this thread, I’m at work rn trying not to cry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, PointOfNoReturn, ReadBooksEveryday and 4 others
groundbreaking thread

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: justinzayn, PointOfNoReturn, Marsiere214 and 4 others
Idk if I believe this. Just seems too far fetched. One user is a foid. Forum chad has micro penis. Just too weird

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, poopoohead, justinzayn and 11 others
So...

View attachment 1995962

View attachment 1995964

View attachment 1995966

He also dmed Niko:

View attachment 1995967

View attachment 1995968

View attachment 1995971

View attachment 1995972

View attachment 1995973

Funny GIF
laughs cage GIF

:lul: I go trough the reddit profile of @Niko and see this:

XD The reddit users are coping. Since when is this an incel site just because the loud minority are incels whining?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Dietsnasta, aesthetic beauty and 9 others
@Niko still waiting for you to see that

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 21661, LowTrust and 1 other person
idk smells kind of fishy here

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
:lul: I go trough the reddit profile of @Niko and see this:
View attachment 1996051
View attachment 1996052
XD The reddit users are coping. Since when is this an incel site just because the loud minority are incels whining?
literally the average looksmax """incel""" on the right there has a bodycount of 30+
amnesia alone has slept with 150+ foids

the cope is at astronomically high levels over at IT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, poopoohead, virren and 4 others
Creepshot of @ReadBooksEveryday finally meeting up with her true love @Niko
Meet up

EDIT: Added higher res pic

Meet up hq

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: horizon, Marsiere214, Xangsane and 9 others
good read

• +1
  • Love it
anti @Prettyboy conspiracy

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: poopoohead, PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 21661 and 2 others
i have a small inkling that you paid a foid to do a vocaroo, photoshopped reddit comments and somehow got a guy with a micropenis to do that
story seems way to far fetched

mirin the effort to repmaxx though

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, poopoohead, virren and 7 others
Dn

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, LowTrust and Niklaus Mikaelson
HOLY FUCK ITS OVER

Opened my account today and was surprised at 30 new messages from ranodm users simping. I was surprised, I had no idea what it meant ...

Just how did you obtain that message I sent to Niko, and the nude exchange …

Edit nvm Niko prolly sent you that info. Its really over I guess

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, poopoohead, Deleted member 7580 and 9 others
HOLY FUCK ITS OVER

Opened my account today and was surprised at 30 new messages. I was surprised, I had no idea how that happened. Now I know…

Just how did you obtain that message I sent to Niko tho, and the nude exchange …
@Alexanderr ban this foid it's over for her she thought she can hide forever but not anymore

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 21661 and LowTrust

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, PointOfNoReturn, HarrierDuBois and 4 others
HOLY FUCK ITS OVER

Opened my account today and was surprised at 30 new messages. I was surprised, I had no idea how that happened. Now I know…

Just how did you obtain that message I sent to Niko tho, and the nude exchange …
can i get your number

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, ascension, Deleted member 21661 and 1 other person
Lets sex @ReadBooksEveryday ;)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 21661 and 1 other person
mirin the larp, also @ReadBooksEveryday that vocaroo is very unconvincing tbh, turn the deepness up and I can hear your actual voice, sounds less uncanny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 7580, Hero of the Imperium and 4 others
Did read, but only skimmed through it.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, PointOfNoReturn and Niklaus Mikaelson
Oh, brother! Look. @apemaxxed presents himself as this harmless old codger, but inside... But inside... hes a detective!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, HarrierDuBois, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
Why didn't you tag me?
Sad Doctor Who GIF

Brutal inivisibilitypill, ova for favelacels.

• So Sad
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, HarrierDuBois, Marsiere214 and 2 others
HOLY FUCK ITS OVER

Opened my account today and was surprised at 30 new messages from ranodm users simping. I was surprised, I had no idea what it meant ...

I didn't simp you because I already have a gf (who has a vagina btw)

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: poopoohead, Hero of the Imperium, PointOfNoReturn and 3 others
Creepshot of @ReadBooksEveryday finally meeting up with her true love @Niko
View attachment 1996069

EDIT: Added higher res pic

View attachment 1996098
Nah cookbooks is jewish so her vagina is shaped like the star of david

HOLY FUCK ITS OVER

Post screenshots of the dm... perhaps it can be your final redemption

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Hero of the Imperium, PointOfNoReturn and 4 others
That’s a cute voice id imagine that’s how transitioned @thecel would souns

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Niklaus Mikaelson and Deleted member 21661
7C0CFACA 35E1 4418 92D9 BB5DAB15550B

No point in even denying it at this point tbh. It’s over

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425, poopoohead, Hero of the Imperium and 6 others
I didn't simp you because I already have a gf (who has a vagina btw)
is that your whole personality now? Got boring fast ngl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Niklaus Mikaelson
  • JFL
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Niklaus Mikaelson and ReadBooksEveryday
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and LowTrust
Why is there a new foid drama every month? First floda, now this? Can't E-Whores stay on sites where their welcome.

• +1
Reactions: Dietsnasta and PointOfNoReturn
He(she) always seemed suspect

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Dietsnasta, ReadBooksEveryday and poopoohead
@ReadBooksEveryday brutal both you and niko are dead now

Remember when your name was hard af to tag jfl

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
@ReadBooksEveryday brutal both you and niko are dead now

Remember when your name was hard af to tag jfl
You exposed me like a wolf in sheep's clothing .. I lost all my forum credibility. You are the reason Amnesia can wake up and make a post bragging about making out with some chinky, knowing that he won't mercilessly get put into his place like the brutal manlet subhuman virgin he is. THe same applies for Crisick, Prettboy, etc.

I'm inclined to think you were a spy all along, set to gain mine and Niko's trust and then present your findings to your abused masters,

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and Deleted member 21661