A looksmax site without the blackpill would be the best thing for younger people

Kristin

Kristin

I'm death—Straight up.
You might be thinking, Roboba, "you stupid fucking shitskin, why the fuck would you say that? Wouldn't it be best for kids to know about looksmaxxing and shit beforehand?"

Well, practically speaking, i guess it would be nice to learn about hormones and stuff to get before you turn 18. Learning about skincare and stuff is really helpful and very good to know at a young age

A looksmax site without the blackpill would be the best thing for younger people

the problem is the fucking blackpill. It corrupts you into having trust issues (e.x. these guys aren't my friends, this girl isn't gonna want me, etc.) most of which is just overthinking and stupid. I think a lot of people tend to overthink and act like weirdos around women because the blackpill tells them to be as reserved as possible and avoid coming off as a faggot. These people probably eventually would have had a mediocre social life and romantic life had they never swallowed the pill. Sure they would be oblivious, but ignorance is bliss

Now if you're like 21 and never felt the touch of a woman it is over my nigga, eat the entire bottle of blackpills and overdose

TLDR: A good amount of young people that the blackpill converted were originally normies turned into incels by a fake cynical philosophy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: UnluckyRedSmith, YouLiveForYourself, ALP and 7 others
Real Nigga Corner. Life

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
You’re probably right man. What surgeries should i get?

I agree with a good amount of this.

The problem is knowing looksmaxing tips requires you to know what makes people attractive and that knowledge causes you to see everything in a more cynical way.

It’s hard to separate those things from one another

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, UltimateMan, Yliaster and 1 other person
You’re probably right man. What surgeries should i get?
Can’t give you suggestions if I don’t know what u look like 🤷‍♂️

• JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
issue is the schizos not the blackpill

You might be thinking, Roboba, "you stupid fucking shitskin, why the fuck would you say that? Wouldn't it be best for kids to know about looksmaxxing and shit beforehand?"

Well, practically speaking, i guess it would be nice to learn about hormones and stuff to get before you turn 18. Learning about skincare and stuff is really helpful and very good to know at a young age

the problem is the fucking blackpill. It corrupts you into having trust issues (e.x. these guys aren't my friends, this girl isn't gonna want me, etc.) most of which is just overthinking and stupid. I think a lot of people tend to overthink and act like weirdos around women because the blackpill tells them to be as reserved as possible and avoid coming off as a faggot. These people probably eventually would have had a mediocre social life and romantic life had they never swallowed the pill. Sure they would be oblivious, but ignorance is bliss

Now if you're like 21 and never felt the touch of a woman it is over my nigga, eat the entire bottle of blackpills and overdose

TLDR: A good amount of young people that the blackpill converted were originally normies turned into incels by a fake cynical philosophy.
Wrong stop blaming the truth, if folks are to mentally weak to handle it, thats on them. What people do with the truth is up to said person. This muh black-pilled ruins life is cope.

this is what should be this site