A lot of blackpill today

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
All of this comes to my classmate chadlite of course. He was talking with 2 dudes. He was talking about his stories, oh you now that bitch, we did this, then he was drunk he did this, i texted with this foid etc. Then he showed some pics what one foid sended to him, some of her pics, they started loughing idk maybe she sended him nudes or just some hot pics i didn't looked there. He also was inviting one of this dude to come to the party he will met him up with that foid and they will fuck, they don't need to know each other. Later in the day one subhuman dude found old pics of him on his messenger, i saw it and i was shocked how good he looked.

All of that was very painfull experience, understanding how much of life i missed and from the other side how big degenerates normies and foids are. I'm going insane becouse of that.

Besides that one short foid with decent face, good hair and god tier butt looked at me for milisecond, also one hot blond foid was coming home with same bus as me, she was around 6' propably. She's one year older at least and mog me to oblivion. Also i saw one other hot blond tall (around 5'10 i think) foid with a lot of fakeup (funny story she used to go to same class with me in my previous hs, but she change it few months before me becouse she wanted to go to sports class with volleyball). She had curly hair today.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: UglyMan, RAITEIII, Over and 1 other person
feelsbadman

I was in bed all day and i still am

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Pietrosiek and Over
Every day, every hour, the noose around our necks tightens.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
do you heightmog the 5.5 psl dude ?

do you heightmog the 5.5 psl dude ?
5.5? Rather 6. He has the best face in whole school from what i saw. I heightmog him just a little bit, maybe 2in (he wear shoes with big elevation)

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
suck my 💊

• Hmm...
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Alot of black dick today - @InjectE

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: InjectE and Pietrosiek
wheres the p in v part tho?