A lot of girls aren’t really sluts

Looks234

Looks234

Kraken
Yes their are a lot of sluts but their are literally girls who have a body count under 3 or that are even virgins. Thank strict parents, commitment issues, insecurity, religion, high standards and high NT

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Feminineboi, Deleted member 5746 and 10 others
Addtext com MTQxNTQ5OTg2OA

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 4645
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, Virgincel, Over and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, BigBiceps, eyearea and 2 others
they're not sluts for us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 245, BigBiceps and 4 others
yes there are some but its usually ugly ones. i was lucky that i started dating a 14 year old nearly 5 years ago that was virgin when i met her but its near impossible to find a good looking virgin girl nowadays

just a couple of days ago i met up with a jb that has a body count of 20

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, Deleted member 5746 and 5 others
True, but I think the majority of people here think they are because they would 100% jump on a more good looking guy's cock if given the chance which is true.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
yes there are some but its usually ugly ones. i was lucky that i started dating a 14 year old nearly 5 years ago that was virgin when i met her but its near impossible to find a good looking virgin girl nowadays

This, there's virgin or low n-count women but they are always ugly.

• +1
Reactions: Over and Looks234
Every girl above average had ad least 1 chad, most likely more like 3-6 chads if prude for todays standard.

some just give up more easily when they get pumped and dumped and move on to a ltr. And some girls in ltr are indeed faithful

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Every girl above average had ad least 1 chad, most likely more like 3-6 chads if prude for todays standard.

some just give up more easily when they get pumped and dumped and move on to a ltr. And some girls in ltr are indeed faithful
The tiktok stacy Ava rose is a virgin

The tiktok stacy Ava rose is a virgin
N= 1 and nichemaxxing.

if you are above average female today and virgin you can literally marry any guy you want

she will never have to work and still have an attractive husband

she is probably blackpilled on n count

N= 1 and nichemaxxing.

if you are above average female today and virgin you can literally marry any guy you want

she will never have to work and still have an attractive husband

she is probably blackpilled on n count
That is true I see some stacies who date chads for a long time so in turn they have lower body counts

2504E186 D865 4FA0 9F04 62B08AD4D5F9

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Spartacus1-, wagbox, TsarTsar444 and 3 others

This, there's virgin or low n-count women but they are always ugly.
Idk, I think you are letting ugly women off the hook too easily. I know a girl with a laycount approaching 40, that looks like a fucking goblin, absolutely disgusting.
5965735537 03c5b3cfba b
And others like her. Don't underestimate a girl's sex drive or overestimate a guy's standards.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, UltimateMan and Deleted member 1140
Cope, unless they are extreme subhumans they normally lie abt their body count. Whenever a girl tells you her bodycount, times it by 3 at least. Don't believe what foids ever say.

• +1
Reactions: Looks234 and ZygoPill
Yes their are a lot of sluts but their are literally girls who have a body count under 3 or that are even virgins. Thank strict parents, commitment issues, insecurity, religion, high standards and high NT
@personalityinkwell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997, Looks234 and Subhuman trash
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612, Deleted member 6997 and Looks234
title should be "a small amount aren't really sluts", not "a lot"

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
not this again. Blackpill gives the general rule or the "average". Ofcourse some wont be sluts, but they are really hard to find.

cope

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
Many here should go for a low self steem landwhale with no body count, and put her to run and do some exercise, and you may get a nice girl after that, only problem is she may leave you when shes fit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4123
extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence