It's so over for normie dating apps

Been follower farming a lot on Instagram recently

Today was the third time this month I've been asked if I had matched the girl on Raya (she's 19 too just lol)

View attachment 3134953

For those of you who don't know, this is Raya:

View attachment 3134951

An app for Chads, richcels and guys who have status

You need to fucking apply to be on it

View attachment 3134959
View attachment 3134962

It's so fucking over for normie apps. That's why only ugly girls hang out on there and the ratio is so fucking bad.

You literally have 18-19 year olds exclusively seeking out athletes, giga chads and celebs, with insane ratios on the app. They have their pick. Normie guys never stood a fucking chance.

You weren't even in the game.

You have 0 exposure to girls who even look remotely good.

The segregation is insanity.

These girls are reserved for celebs and Chads, while you're forced to compete against 10,000 other guys for ran through trashy sluts and landwhales with sky high standards.

View attachment 3134979

Honestly just fucking lol if you even have Tinder, Hinge or Bumble installed at this point. It's Raya, Instagram, Inceldom or death. Choose one.

Holy fuck it's never been so over

View attachment 3134968

@6ft4
@Amnesia
There are normie girls on Raya now if you see it on Reddit

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
also @forevergymcelling can you share your follower farming method?

Dam that's crazy
Look at my Chad tierlist:

Do you think PSL Icon and above can make it onto the list with shitty backgrounds? Or even GigaChads?
What about Dellisola?
Great tierlist

Yeah I’m thinking gigachad is where dudes start getting let in for their face alone but maybe a few still get rejected

By the time you reach PSL god I can’t imagine them getting rejected

• Woah
Reactions: greycel
also @forevergymcelling can you share your follower farming method?
You just buy premium and change location to match in major cities around the world with a bio that funnels women to your IG but it will obv only work if you’re GL

Ah, the "You weren't even in the game. How can you cope?" Pill.

We even have guys like Ben Afleck jestermaxxing for ethnic foids on there

@MoggerGaston

It’s not even funny Raja. Genuinely sad. Jester maxxing comparisons to where Chad is effortless in output is rage modified to its purest espresso.

i bet every slim 5/10 civilian girl is accepted there. but the guys are all chads and rich famous fucks
I think there always been the way society speaking?

Good thread. JUST IMAGINE WHAT THE BOTB SLAGS ARE AND GETTING.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3
It's one way to get status

I've matched with some girls who have 500k+ followers and it would be insane to use them for clout and money

View attachment 3135062View attachment 3135063View attachment 3135064View attachment 3135065

View attachment 3135066View attachment 3135067View attachment 3135068

A few years ago a UK actress DMd me on Instagram and she had 300k at the time, now she's on well over 1M+

But I was already LTRd with my gf. Brutal. I could've leached some status from her and maybe I wouldn't be a 9-5 wagecuck
Banderas.

I’d have to make $1,000,000 or win the superbowl before even being considered for that app but this ugly bitch gets let in and then goes exposing everybody for internet validation

Insane world we live in
Here’s another analogy. Pay half to several millions to get a flat in central Paris. Or join the legion knowing I will be stressmaxxing and mortalitymaxxing at it’s very finest as a bloke to be rewarded one meanwhile a decent to average looking foid can tee-hee her way to the bank and minimum sugar daddy or Chad maxx to live in whatever elite providence.

Last edited:
Making $1M or winning the Super Bowl is nowhere near enough.

If you’re not sub trustfund, sub yacht and sub9.7 you might have a chance. But Tinder won’t work anyways in 2024 as long as you’re a man.
You guys think somebody like Hexum or Drago would be allowed on the app, by those ppl in charge of deciding.. even if they weren't anywhere close to famous/ had money?

Simply because of how desired they would be..

@forevergymcelling @Seth Walsh @hypernormie @AutisticGymcel @SwissArms @Alt Number 3
Well yeah obv if you’re the most beautiful man to ever walk the earth you will probably be let onto the app

Realistically though these people can’t just let every GL dude onto the app because they have an image to sustain as well

If you are truly some unemployed 10/10 terrachad than that will probably offset the risk of you being a complete loser and giving the app a bad reputation among the users

But if you are a 10/10 terrachad you will already have a job as a male model anyway
Here comes the far gone “Autism valley” side of org in full swing.

Yeah been together nearly 7 years, never cheated.

I think every guy craves other women in a LTR after a certain period of time, np matter how hot she is. But for me it's not worth it, I'll never find a girl like my gf again so I'd have to be single forever. Post nut clarity makes me see it clearly too jfl. It would probably be tempting if I were rich but being single with my current working/grindnig lifestyle would be utter hell and girls would be a huge distraction from achieving my goals. I couldn't deal with the guilt if I got caught either, my gf would be insanely devastated and ruined forever.

These threads are mostly for awareness + entertainment purposes
> Muh never find another a girl like my gf again
> About a good third of threads talks about the insane amount of IOI’s received.

Seriously having made that mistake the guilt and regret are something else but at the same time the leading curiosity for that mistake was a seed planted waiting to happen. You either cross the point of return or you don’t try.

Mid woman discovers she is one of many, and can be pumped and dumped at any time.

Love to see the realization slap her in the face.
oh it’s you again, long time no see. One of the funniest, wittiest, few only good users here.

• +1
Reactions: greycel

> Muh never find another a girl like my gf again
> About a good third of threads talks about the insane amount of IOI’s received.

Seriously having made that mistake the guilt and regret are something else but at the same time the leading curiosity for that mistake was a seed planted waiting to happen.

oh it’s you again, long time no see. One of the funniest, wittiest, few only good users here.
Am I not good user 😢

I'm not autistic btw 🤬

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
The fuck are you replying to me for faggot I’m literally just answering a question

Am i the only one who has not seen this guy /dosent know shit about him

Are u a rich chad or smnt? Ik u ascended but your threads make you seem like a rich famous model

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Yeah been together nearly 7 years, never cheated.

I think every guy craves other women in a LTR after a certain period of time, np matter how hot she is. But for me it's not worth it, I'll never find a girl like my gf again so I'd have to be single forever. Post nut clarity makes me see it clearly too jfl. It would probably be tempting if I were rich but being single with my current working/grindnig lifestyle would be utter hell and girls would be a huge distraction from achieving my goals. I couldn't deal with the guilt if I got caught either, my gf would be insanely devastated and ruined forever.

These threads are mostly for awareness + entertainment purposes

All it takes is one ASS approaching a guy in LTR.

I would fucking cheat on my 20 years marriage with this ass.

• JFL
Reactions: truthhurts and forevergymcelling
View attachment 3137847

All it takes is one ASS approaching a guy in LTR.

I would fucking cheat on my 20 years marriage with this ass.
I remember seeing an interview with Alexis Texas and she said her ass became fully developed at 16

Imagine being the high schooler who got to fuck that for the first time

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Norwegian LTN