A lot of humans have a lack of regard for other human life

Kraken
Police sit at the top of this list. A police officer will shoot you for something as petty as shoplifting
In movies and shit, directors try to get across the message that killing someone is a big step and shouldn't be done on a whim.
But IRL, you can get killed by someone just because they were having a bad day... And I bet it doesn't leave them feeling some type of way. They will sleep at night as usual without even thinking about it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 12002
That's why need social engineering and Eugenetic
Too breed out the psychopathic and anti social people out of the Genopool

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
It’s a wicked world full of pain and neverending tragedy

• +1
the last one who tried this ended up failing

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii
Lol, but only psychopaths could come close to implementing this stupid idea. Just like communism. Looks good on paper but only psychopaths could rise to the top of and maintain an upper hand on such a power structure. Push will always come to shove.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and incel194012940
Lol, but only psychopaths could come close to implementing this stupid idea. Just like communism. Looks good on paper but only psychopaths could rise to the top of and maintain an upper hand on such a power structure. Push will always come to shove.
Stop responding to me u monster

my dad told me about a recent shooting of an elementary school in texas and i didnt even react, i just had to pretend i cared.

"oh nooo! thats so horrible, what a terrible person. who could do soemthing like that, oh my gosh!!!! "

That was when i realized something: But there is no real me. Only an entity. Something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours, and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.

• +1

• Love it
Humans are worthless

my dad told me about a recent shooting of an elementary school in texas and i didnt even react, i just had to pretend i cared.

"oh nooo! thats so horrible, what a terrible person. who could do soemthing like that, oh my gosh!!!! "

That was when i realized something: But there is no real me. Only an entity. Something illusory. And though I can hide my cold gaze, and you can shake my hand and feel flesh gripping yours, and maybe you can even sense our lifestyles are probably comparable, I simply am not there.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

You are a badass