a lot of mental illness stems from sin

B

Bigbootylover45

will get surgeries while u fags rot
for example this website makes you mentally ill because most of you here are vain and judge people instantly because u see all their flaws and your flaws too. although the world truly is unfair about looks. Second drug use for obvious reasons.
Third eating disorders gluttony
Fourth Sex problems abusing sex and sleeping around almost makes anyone mentally ill.
All sin causes anxiety and depression
I dont think all mental illness is spiritual but i do think a lot of the time it is ur mind usually being corrupted by sin.

• +1
Reactions: Lonenely sigma, BlackpillRemedy, whiteislandpill and 2 others
Unless you plan to monkmaxx it doesn't matter

Severe cope

• +1
Reactions: soulless_npc
I already made a thread about this

I already made a thread about this

i jst read it pretty high iq but i was jst stating how most people who are mentally ill ik even myself surround theirself with sin

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
i jst read it pretty high iq but i was jst stating how most people who are mentally ill ik even myself surround theirself with sin
True, sins were not just made up for no reason

Because at a monastery they give you free food, water, residence, low cortisol life all meanwhile you get access to a huge library of their books and spiritually grow

Because at a monastery they give you free food, water, residence, low cortisol life all meanwhile you get access to a huge library of their books and spiritually grow
I disagree and I believe that the karma has to be resolved by interacting with humanity rather than avoiding it