A lot of the people on this site are repressed transgenders

DharkDC

DharkDC

Streets don't love you
Discussion is always about women and how their lives are better and such and such. No one wants to commit masculine roles. You guys want to be women.

As a child you get a pass, cause you can’t really think things critically if you haven’t experienced it, but there’s grown men crying that the world is unfair and instead of taking that anger out on the system and they day dream and fantasise about how living the life of Stacy.

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie, 4ever and likenesss
Tbf, now that I really think about it, life as woman would be a life well lived, as I elaborated more in the OP, I started to doubt whether life as man was living. Beyond my doubts, I know one thing is certain, I am a man, and I have to play with these cards.

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and likenesss
Based brocel

"masculine roles."

IMG 20240421 013350

• +1
Reactions: insufferableincel
💯 low self esteem and narcy. Cuck mentality is an epidemic on this site

4ever

i mean i guess it kinda pantomimes in some ways too, like all the surgery shit, taking hormones etc. not even saying its bad but thats kind of how it is.

although i think with this stuff finally sort of opening up to be "mainstream" (sort of, not really but you know what i mean), it intercedes in a kinda fucked up way. like how is this going to grow.

Ngl though so many people you meet in person is just a weirdo freak nowadays, just in different ways. whats normal is very malleable.

• +1
Reactions: dreamcake1mo