A lot of the white user base that lookmaxing are GL

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
Have good harmony and would easily have a gf. It’s such that they don’t have that magnetic look that differiantes between a upper tier normie to Chaddamn. Even some ethics who are normie looking have that chaddam factor but no harmony . To a lot of the cumskin Psl 5s out here you never ascend to legit high teir chadlite or Chad without MANY surgeries and even then it’s still a hit or miss

What I mean by this you will never have that look that makes Zack Cox so attractive to every single girls
Despite having the same pheno

Attachments

• CD9D59D4-EAEA-48A8-BA69-D2EDEAF915C5.png
    CD9D59D4-EAEA-48A8-BA69-D2EDEAF915C5.png
    107.3 KB · Views: 40

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ogmanman, moggingmachine and ElliotRodgerJr
So...basically.....you is saying.... that it’s over?

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Titbot
So...basically.....you is saying.... that it’s over?
Yep. You can kiss their dreams of having multiple slays every week. You might get an average white gf or even a hot one but not to the same amount as whites with that MM look

very insightful thread very insightful thread very insightful thread very insightful thread very insightful thread very insightful thread very insightful thread very insightful thread very insightful thread very insightful thread very insightful thread very insightful thread very insightful thread very insightful thread very insightful thread very insightful thread very insightful thread very insightful thread very insightful thread

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
harmony is not just whether you have it or not btw

it can be negative too. bottom tier pheno or normie pheno and no matrer what u do u stay in your category

same way gl guy gets fat and features distorted.hes still kinda gl whereas a normie or ugly harmony person would look like hes from mordor

Very thoughtful

a lot of negativity today

Yep. You can kiss their dreams of having multiple slays every week. You might get an average white gf or even a hot one but not to the same amount as whites with that MM look
I don’t need to kiss my dreams goodbye when I can live them now.

a lot of negativity today
Curries and other ethnics get shitted on this site more every single day
harmony is not just whether you have it or not btw

it can be negative too. bottom tier pheno or normie pheno and no matrer what u do u stay in your category

same way gl guy gets fat and features distorted.hes still kinda gl whereas a normie or ugly harmony person would look like hes from mordor
It’s more then harmony and bones it’s to hard to explain

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back