A lot of u dont post on insta

try2beme

try2beme

LEANMAXXING RN
Ur doing urself a huge disservice . Its more important to have an insta with photos of urself than any nasty OLD profile

If you have posts up girls who find u their type will follow you dm you like ur shi, u can promote urself to girls ur into without being on degen dating apps where they have 5k+ matches. Meanwhile the normal avg girl has 500 followers only and may not be on such apps (depends).

Instagram girls> OLD girls

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Darkeningstar, borntosuffer, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
My last post was 3 years ago

• +1
Reactions: heyheyheybro22 and try2beme
Is it too late to instagrammaxx if you're 19

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
Deactivated insta. Had a girl look concerned and tell me “that’s odd” when I told her I don’t use ig

• +1
how’s my instagram

IMG 9181
IMG 9182

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster, noonespecial and try2beme
The Girls on Dating Apps are also on IG and vice versa lol every girl is on IG even if they say otherwise

Also the barrier for entry to source girls off IG is a lot higher than on Dating Apps meaning your
Profile has to :

(1) Always be consistent/active

(2) Must have Photos/Videos of yourself Traveling to different places (doesn't apply to Teenagers) mostly
guys over 25+

(3) Must have content with your friends/family (IG is Neet Proof must be an outdoor/extroverted person)

If you can pass all of these Filters then yes you can thrive on IG

• +1
The Girls on Dating Apps are also on IG and vice versa lol every girl is on IG even if they say otherwise

Also the barrier for entry to source girls off IG is a lot higher than on Dating Apps meaning your
Profile has to :

(1) Always be consistent/active

(2) Must have Photos/Videos of yourself Traveling to different places (doesn't apply to Teenagers) mostly
guys over 25+

(3) Must have content with your friends/family (IG is Neet Proof must be an outdoor/extroverted person)

If you can pass all of these Filters then yes you can thrive on IG
Not difficult to meet these standards

• +1
Reactions: Yliaster
I'm 15 jfl

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
Not difficult to meet these standards

Majority of users here are neets the average normie unironically mogs most users here in terms of
having a viable Social Media presence

• +1
I'm 15 jfl

Teenagers can get away with not having a top tier IG profile literally just post whatever you're doing
throughout the day like going to the store ,getting a haircut etc and upload it to your stories women
will interact with you.

• +1
what am i supposed to post

me ldaring or sth?

• +1
my instagram got banned last year

• Hmm...
Reactions: LuckyBeast
I don't even have 1, bro :Comfy: gonna wait til I'm successful. So about 3 months lol jk

• +1
Meeting IRL and them having no active social profiles MOGS. I cannot imagine trying to date someone with, let's say, 50+ followers. I would be giga jealous and insecure.

A friend of mine finds tons of foids this way though. But he is giga social and in their IRL circles too. Most of them are private and they accept only if they know you IRL or you have mutuals. This only works if you are good looking and social IRL, but you do not need Instagram then.

my last post on my personal account was 7 years ago

Still highly unlikely that they will reply to a random's DM unless you're Chad.