ultimate height guide for teens

Good thread, but these are not correlated to height growth and wouldn't help much if not at all.

Vitamin D :lul:

Just ignore all of this. Also ignore the fact that it's giga important for hair health

Vitamin D is very important. Jfl @ u. If someone is vitamin D deficient they're statistically more than likely to have at least one failo feature. Sub 6ft height, young male pattern baldness, etc. I understand these are mostly genetic, but vitamin D and other common vitamins allow you to reach your full genetic potential. It could be the difference between 5'9 and 6ft, starting to bald at 25 instead of 55, etc.

Last edited:

Just ignore all of this. Also ignore the fact that it's giga important for hair health

Vitamin D is very important. Jfl @ u. If someone is vitamin D deficient they're statistically more than likely to have at least one failo feature. Sub 6ft height, young male pattern baldness, etc. I understand these are mostly genetic, but vitamin D and other common vitamins allow you to reach your full genetic potential. It could be the difference between 5'9 and 6ft, starting to bald at 25 instead of 55, etc.
You literally mentioned 3 things and put Vitamin D in that list, I'm not saying it's not important, but there far more important factors correlated to height growth than just Vitamin D.

You literally mentioned 3 things and put Vitamin D in that list, I'm not saying it's not important, but there far more important factors correlated to height growth than just Vitamin D.
Vitamin D and vitamins in general are meant to complement the other two things in that list. It's not really possible to reach your full genetic potential if you're deficient in the essential vitamins and minerals.

Vitamin D and vitamins in general are meant to complement the other two things in that list. It's not really possible to reach your full genetic potential if you're deficient in the essential vitamins and minerals.
Yeah focus on vitamins while kids with a non existent diet grow up to +6 feet simply because of their pure androgenic humanoid genetics.

There are far more important things than vitamins and minerals.

Mostly cope but i think it may help but don’t expect crazy results like the maximum you could achieve is 1 inches added to your adult height if you didn’t do anything i would have added bonesmash
ok bro, mirin the Baki panel though
ing your feet if your into that softmaxxing type pf stuff also like foods and supplements that lower estrogen or increase hgh igf-1 bone density