A lot of users on this forum got no clue how to dress

AspiringMogger

AspiringMogger

Cupid’s best friend.
Title tbh. And then you niggas wonder why you get zero pussy.

You niggas be dressed like this thinking you’re fly😂😂😂😂😂😂

IMG 8922

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: xyukeeee, jisko32, Xangsane and 24 others
Looks make the clothes .

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, incel194012940, bloomercel and 21 others
Last thing you should do is take clothingstyle advice from these people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: xyukeeee, bloomercel, LegitUser and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, emo, Pride and 3 others
Niggas dress like homeless people and expect foids to approach them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, emo, murdah and 1 other person
IMG 9060

What if I dress like this

• Woah
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, Deleted member 71265, nathan and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and AspiringMogger
Niggas dress like homeless people and expect foids to approach them
Depending on how you style homeless clothes it might look better than this washed out skinny jeans nonsense. Niggas be making 10 page threads on face but dress like a nonce😂😂😭😭😭😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, try2beme and nathan
How to dress good i wear white shirt and black unbranded shorts every day

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940, bloomercel, Pride and 5 others
Shorts are very hard to style tbh. Get yourself some bracelets
How will braclets ascend me? It’ll look odd with my generic ass outfit

Can u make a detailed thread on how to dress

• JFL
Reactions: BitchBoy, Pride, rand anon and 6 others
How will braclets ascend me? It’ll look odd with my generic ass outfit

Can u make a detailed thread on how to dress
IMG 8920

I swapped jackets with my date yesterday. I dress similar to this almost Everyday. I wear one ring, two bracelets, a necklace and grillz in my mouth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy, mrriceguyreturn, rand anon and 6 others
tell them my nigga, im taking inspirations from dbook and shai, its hard to pull of some shai's fits beacuse they are too loud so thats why i take most from booker, his style reminds me of 90s west coast which i really like

simple af yet aesthetic af

im blessed to have frame and height to actually pull of these outfits

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, rand anon, nathan and 4 others
They tell me no clothes for your face as if theyre a model who can get away with bottom 5-1% tier drip

Such deluded clowns

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, ShawarmaFilth and AspiringMogger
manmade clothes will make you more attractive bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, bloomercel and Deleted member 71265
tell them my nigga, im taking inspirations from dbook and shai, its hard to pull of some shai's fits beacuse they are too loud so thats why i take most from booker, his style reminds me of 90s west coast which i really like

View attachment 2967061View attachment 2967062View attachment 2967063View attachment 2967064View attachment 2967065View attachment 2967066

That Prada jacket tough

• +1
Reactions: nathan and shizuku11111
View attachment 2967060

I swapped jackets with my date yesterday. I dress similar to this almost Everyday. I wear one ring, two bracelets, a necklace and grillz in my mouth
how the fuck is this on any different level from the image you posted as an example of someone who dresses bad jfl

• +1
Reactions: BitchBoy
inb4 “my daddy lord chad can wear a potato sack and still slay, haha i let him peg my gf :feelsez:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Sny, Costcosuperstore and 3 others

View attachment 2967061View attachment 2967062View attachment 2967063View attachment 2967064View attachment 2967065View attachment 2967066

HOLY FUCK!! HE PUT ON A BLANK WHITE T SHIRT WITH JEANS AND BOOMER WORK SHOES!!!! DRIP GOD :soy: :soy: :soy:
youre just a halo effect victim lol

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444, BitchBoy, bloomercel and 9 others
how the fuck is this on any different level from the image you posted as an example of someone who dresses bad jfl
The difference is my pants aren’t ruining the airways in my legs. No Skinny jeans is legit the most common prompt I see on hinge.

HOLY FUCK!! HE PUT ON A BLANK WHITE T SHIRT WITH JEANS AND BOOMER WORK SHOES!!!! DRIP GOD :soy: :soy: :soy:
and u are retarded incel fuck who has no clue about proportions and the way clothes are cut, sub 80 iq retard

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BitchBoy, bloomercel and AspiringMogger
Devin booker Halo JFLLL. Aight you might be cooked tbh. Go wear your skinny jeans dalit

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
FASHION DEMONS GET THE FUCK IN HERE!!!

• Love it
Reactions: AspiringMogger and shizuku11111
They tell me no clothes for your face as if theyre a model who can get away with bottom 5-1% tier drip

Such deluded clowns
Clothes have ascended more niggas than Bimax and Lefort

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, HTN_Mentalcel, mrriceguyreturn and 3 others
The difference is my pants aren’t ruining the airways in my legs. No Skinny jeans is legit the most common prompt I see on hinge.

You have to dress like bladee for it to make a difference especially if youre subhuman, these "simple but good fits :soy:" dont cut it and you wont stand out

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and AspiringMogger
That Prada jacket tough
he couldve picked better pants for that fit imo, jordan poole and shai got tuff fits as well

i need to get my hands on carhartt j130 somehow but its hard af where im from, ordering it would be expensive af

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and murdah
Devin booker Halo JFLLL. Aight you might be cooked tbh. Go wear your skinny jeans dalit
Dont assume i dont care about fashion, people have approached me on the street asking for advice

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and AspiringMogger
You have to dress like bladee for it to make a difference especially if youre subhuman, these "simple but good fits :soy:" dont cut it and you wont stand out
I don’t think you understand how many hoes been staring at me since I’ve gotten my grillz. Jewellery is without a doubt the number one thing that makes you go from NPC to interesting

IMG 8923

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, VeryIndoEuropean, rand anon and 3 others
if you are true subhuman nothing can save you, you are taking it to extremes

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, murdah and AspiringMogger
I don’t care about fashion, what’s hot or not. I just embrace my own culture and wear this.

051A2861.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel, WatermelonLover, ShawarmaFilth and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and shizuku11111
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, PsychoDsk and AspiringMogger
Ltns ascend with fashion where im from all the time. Theyre usually skinny and short too. Always with baddies its ropefuel

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bloomercel and AspiringMogger
mirin the 2 inch doc martens
Dress shoes, I like wearing sneakers with lifts more tbh. I just felt the shoes went better with this outfit since I was wearing a blazer underneath.

This how manlets gotta cope:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and murdah
:lul: Funniest post I’ve read all day.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, socialcel, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
Dress shoes, I like wearing sneakers with lifts more tbh. I just felt the shoes went better with this outfit since I was wearing a blazer underneath.

This how manlets gotta cope:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
How tall r u?

• +1
He got voted flyest hooper for a reason. But fuck me that Nigga got an ugly face😂😂😂 he lucky he 6’6 and can hoop
leaguefits been spamming these wnba players for no fucking reason they annoying af, he cute u trippin, but yeah he is halo'd like crazy due to fact he is one of the best and 6'6 and can dress damn well

• +1
Ltns ascend with fashion where im from all the time. Theyre usually skinny and short too. Always with baddies its ropefuel
First date I went on with my summer fling. Before she said anything about my face, she complimented my outfit and my haircut. This is law tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and try2beme
depends where, in my country there are genuine subhumans out there having sex while we use incel forum despite gigamogging them

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Costcosuperstore, try2beme and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel and Michael Myers
Yes i know but racist cumskins will always generalise turbans and islamic clothing
Legit. They always look at me because of it, looking at me from top to toe. :feelshaha:

• So Sad
Reactions: murdah