A lot of users on this forum got no clue how to dress

If I was I wouldn’t be rotting here. I’d be playing in the NBA finals in 2 hours time

nigga u cant hoop :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper, Costcosuperstore and AspiringMogger
Nigga teach me how to dress then
I been wearing the same pants for 2 months now:feelsuhh:

Best shooters of all time were black though
ray allen and reggie? sure

steph, mutt
klay, mutt
jj reddick, white
kyle korver, white
peja stojakovic, white

Nigga teach me how to dress then
I been wearing the same pants for 2 months now:feelsuhh:
cant teach this shit bro, u either get it or not, but first try to find what aesthetic fits you the best and who u wanna appeal to

cant teach this shit bro, u either get it or not, but first try to find what aesthetic fits you the best and who u wanna appeal to
How do you find out your aesthetic, I used to be stoner type shit in highschool but now it doesn’t fit anymore

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
How do you find out your aesthetic, I used to be stoner type shit in highschool but now it doesn’t fit anymore
go on pinterest, search "outfit ideas guy" or bs like that idk, scroll for some time, bookmark ur favorite ones and find out what that "aesthetic" is called, simply explore things and find what u like

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, lebronjames23, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, PsychoDsk and AspiringMogger
go on pinterest, search "outfit ideas guy" or bs like that idk, scroll for some time, bookmark ur favorite ones and find out what that "aesthetic" is called, simply explore things and find what u like
I’ll try that :ogre:

what’s good fashion? i basically dress generic like that
Good fashion is relative where you live. Some places are further ahead than other places. If you’re fly in Japan, you might look out of place in Kosovo. It depends on where you are in the world. One thing that’s universal though, women love jewellery. Always wear at least 4 pieces.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, vermillioncorefan and shizuku11111
Good fashion is relative where you live. Some places are further ahead than other places. If you’re fly in Japan, you might look out of place in Kosovo. It depends on where you are in the world. One thing that’s universal though, women love jewellery. Always wear at least 4 pieces.
this is also 101% true @PsychoDsk u cant be wearing loud fits and colors in some shitholes where people barely have money for blank tee and sweat pants where you will stand out like crazy, you need to adjust to where u are from

Jewellery is for women and if man wears it people will assume he is gay

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
this is also 101% true @PsychoDsk u cant be wearing loud fits and colors in some shitholes where people barely have money for blank tee and sweat pants where you will stand out like crazy, you need to adjust to where u are from
If people are poor wear nice clothes

• +1
If people are poor wear nice clothes
i phrased it bad, if he is from where people are clueless and dress generic he shouldnt go crazy and loud beacuse he will stand out
Jewellery is for women and if man wears it people will assume he is gay
not true at all, jewellery makes or breaks outfit sometimes, what do you think makes this simple fit look good?

its the jewellery and accessories such as those chains, durag, backpack

i live in america so normal clothes ig. i usually wear shirt, shorts, shoes, and underwear so that is 4 pieces. idk what jewelry is good and i also dislike things that women like. can u just send an example

i phrased it bad, if he is from where people are clueless and dress generic he shouldnt go crazy and loud beacuse he will stand out

not true at all, jewellery makes or breaks outfit sometimes, what do you think makes this simple fit look good?

View attachment 2967118

its the jewellery and accessories such as those chains, durag, backpack
He is black they go by diffrent rules

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel and shizuku11111
He is black they go by diffrent rules
ehh i get your point but u can wear basically everything he did except durag, unless you are true subhuman or some retarded manlet it will still look good

ehh i get your point but u can wear basically everything he did except durag, unless you are true subhuman or some retarded manlet it will still look good
His clothes make him look homeless or a drug dealer. And with the jewellery on a white guy it would make look gay

• +1
His clothes make him look homeless or a drug dealer
maybe in 2014, not now
And with the jewellery on a white guy it would make look gay
not really, i wanna see a white guy do this just to disprove your point, i would do it but i dont have money for those pieces and i dont know what they are

i live in belgium, the girls dress like sluts and men dress like maggots. The only mfs that have fashion sense here are niggers :lul: Guess I’ll try the jewellerypill since I’ve never seen a white guy wear any rings or chains here.

• +1
maybe in 2014, not now

not really, i wanna see a white guy do this just to disprove your point, i would do it but i dont have money for those pieces and i dont know what they are
If I saw him on the street I would cross the road.. If he was white I would assume homeless , thug or gym goer and I would cross tje street.

Jewellery make a man look gay

• +1
If I saw him on the street I would cross the road.. If he was white I would assume homeless , thug or gym goer and I would cross tje street.

Jewellery make a man look gay
you are HEAVY male gaze pilled lmao

• Hmm...
Reactions: thenewhebbe
all that money spent on drip would create a better ROI spent on fillers for 99% of users.

• +1
Reactions: silencio
They tell me no clothes for your face as if theyre a model who can get away with bottom 5-1% tier drip

Such deluded clowns
Can u teach me how to have drip?

• +1
Reactions: try2beme
This is not an advice post
He also suggest clothes and haircut being strong improvements for me and telling me bimax will lead to MTN post op. State of the forum.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940 and AspiringMogger
when i was roid maxxed i use to wear slim fit shirt to show off body + slightly baggy pants + chain and maybe bracelet + earring + some type of Jordan’s with lifts and would get lots of compliments from foids evn tho it was such a plain outfit

• +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger
I dress starboy or like joe goldberg

I dont like dressing low class or like niggs

I dont like dressing low class or like niggs
Nothing is low class about Slim fit Ralph Lauren Polos, baggy, bootcut, and skinny jeans along with skater shoes like osiris d3, dc stags and asics :feelshah::feelshah:

why don't you make a clothing style guide then op

• +1
i usually wear something like this

CF0BA555 85CD 4DE6 AB8B 60F83189173A

no style for your norwood, no drip for your height and no fashion for your face.

what ur style op

IMG 4003
IMG 4001

Literally over if you dont dress 0pium in 2024

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AspiringMogger and incel194012940
I don’t think you understand how many hoes been staring at me since I’ve gotten my grillz. Jewellery is without a doubt the number one thing that makes you go from NPC to interesting

View attachment 2967086
U can start larping as a rapper now. One day we'll get a table with bottles at a club, to complete larp. I'll be your jewish agent

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: VeryIndoEuropean
when i was roid maxxed i use to wear slim fit shirt to show off body + slightly baggy pants + chain and maybe bracelet + earring + some type of Jordan’s with lifts and would get lots of compliments from foids evn tho it was such a plain outfit
It don’t need to be a lot you do, but the jewellery is very important. Women wear jewellery cause they think it’s attractive. Legit 1/15 guys outside wear significant jewellery

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, Michael Myers and AspiringMogger