A lot of whites are ethnics tbqh

yeah the op thinks everything other than dumbnigger shit pheno is ethnic

No it's the opposite what i'm saying is that it's based on skull you have white guys who are aryans you have curries and nogs and gooks who are aryans those are the male models but whites without the bones of a white chad are ethnics simple as no this is not a troll if you stripped brodreick hunter down to his base skull he would look closer to a white chad than most whites on this forum

I literally have north pontid pheno dnr

I said your half aryan your morph is full white and aryan read the point of this post skull type and angularity decides race

No it's the opposite what i'm saying is that it's based on skull you have white guys who are aryans you have curries and nogs and gooks who are aryans those are the male models but whites without the bones of a white chad are ethnics simple as no this is not a troll if you stripped brodreick hunter down to his base skull he would look closer to a white chad than most whites on this forum
my skull is pretty whiteish

I said your half aryan your morph is full white and aryan read the point of this post skull type and angularity decides race
that photo was taken when i was 13 or something i am nw 17 my bones are better

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
my skull is pretty whiteish

I said half white your morph is full white as i said your morph is a white man of the proper calibre

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx
Agree.
Top has nigger pheno

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: LooksThinker, smoth and reptiles
Bro stop the cope even whites can be ethnic this is not a white guy it's a light skinned ethnic claiming to be white an actual white guy regardless of race has the skull of an Aryan

View attachment 2819323

so true:feelsyay:

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker, reptiles and edgemaxx
chad only pheno so dnr

you think his pheno is a proper white man ? no way
that is a white man this is a white man
the other man is a light skinned dravidan

• +1
Reactions: edgemaxx
  • Love it
Reactions: NumbThePain
Cope, onichan is legendary. I call my brother "onichan" instead of "bhai" irl.

bro that sounds as soy and submissivea s fuck

Finnish people tend to look weird

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and reptiles
@reptiles where did you got this theory from lol? I’m half white, but the other day I feel more white than the other

• +1
Bro stop every time i hear that word i fucking get flash backs of anime of women saying ''onee san'' god it's so fucking cringe
Doushite, reptiles-kun? :feelshah:

Imo it would be tier system. Lookmin would be a low tier aryan. Full germanic tall good skull would be tier 1. I’m sure you get the idea. I’m fairly sure looksmin is Finnish so he’s not even white/aryan
The ugric mog the aryans

Leave @LooksThinker alone 😭

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker
@reptiles where did you got this theory from lol? I’m half white, but the other day I feel more white than the other

Well if you compare skull types of brodreick hunter and thomas strijjd they are closer to each other than the other guy i posted yet 1 is called white the other a ethnic and then i realized being white is a skull type if you were to paint tyrone with white skin he would pass as a white guy that is my reasoning

• +1
Well if you compare skull types of brodreick hunter and thomas strijjd they are closer to each other than the other guy i posted yet 1 is called white the other a ethnic and then i realized being white is a skull type if you were to paint tyrone with white skin he would pass as a white guy that is my reasoning
Ok bhai. Only thing Tyrones have bigger and wider noses on average than whites. White can have big noses too, but more like a jew

• +1
Ok bhai. Only thing Tyrones have bigger and wider noses on average than whites. White can have big noses too, but more like a jew

That is my point the only difference between a tyrone and a white chad is literal mm they are much closer to each other than a called white nigger like this hence why i said race is skull type

• +1
@ReadBooksEveryday thoughts on this take?

IMG 9921
IMG 9920

• JFL
psychiatry room discussions

These guys have aryan skulls? They are aryans?
German Soldiers Ww2
IMG 20240314 214625 386
IMG 20240325 154122 177

• +1
who tf cares tomorrow morning same shit