A lot of you are insecure because your future GF will be sexually more experienced than you.

Wallenberg

Wallenberg

Kraken
A lot of you are insecure because your future GF will be sexually more experienced than you.

Yes, she has more experience. Her body count is 5-20 times yours. She has had ONS with numerous guys.

Her sexual partners mog you. They have more robust faces. They are taller. They are more confident. They have more status.

But you give your GF something that those other guys weren't willing to give: companionship. Your GF knows that you won't leave her, that you will give her your time whenever she needs it.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: joseph, GetShrekt, Deleted member 18840 and 16 others
tthe more time passes by and the more you sound like a woman

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: pneumocystosis, vaninskybird, Deleted member 14262 and 12 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Chadeep, Deleted member 19766 and 3 others
nope im getting a virgin

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, vaninskybird, JawMogger and 15 others
Whats wrong with thag

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Who cares. Just make up some larp story about your past slays to feel good about yourself and get enough experience afterwards to get it out of your system

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 19766, subhuman to mtn and 2 others
You can't handle the blackpill it seems.
You can't handle studies about infedelity

YOU ARE JUST INSECURE INKWELL LET HER SLEEP WITH 100 MEN WHY DO YOU CARE, INSECURE MUCH? :soy:

• +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, Warlow, spyspy and 1 other person
You can't handle studies about infedelity

YOU ARE JUST INSECURE INKWELL LET HER SLEEP WITH 100 MEN WHY DO YOU CARE, INSECURE MUCH? :soy:
Your GF will cheat you, you can't prevent it. C'est la vie.

" sexually more experienced :soy: "

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: vaninskybird, subhuman to mtn, alphamaxxxx and 3 others
>But you give your GF something that those other guys weren't willing to give: companionship. Your GF knows that you won't leave her, that you will give her your time whenever she needs it.
>your gf will cheat you

so which one

My gf was disgusted with my sexual experience

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL and Oberyn
>But you give your GF something that those other guys weren't willing to give: companionship. Your GF knows that you won't leave her, that you will give her your time whenever she needs it.
>your gf will cheat you

so which one
You give her companionship, but obviously you can't give her sexual thrill like chads.

LTRs and especially marriage is giga cope for sub chadlite or tall htn with money/status. Lol at thinking you will meet a girl and fall in love till the day you die 😂😂. That’s not even guaranteed for the most elite men.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr.Proper and latincell95
Who cares. Just make up some larp story about your past slays to feel good about yourself and get enough experience afterwards to get it out of your system
This.

I plan on cheating on every gf I ever get to compensate for my past and women will have to deal with that as the result of their own actions.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Darwined and smvmaxxertilllate
This.

I plan on cheating on every gf I ever get to compensate for my past and women will have to deal with that as the result of their own actions.
Based asf. It’s pointless to stay loyal/committed unless you meet a true unicorn. Lol let’s see how “loyal” any girlfriend is when Drake slide in her dms inviting her to party on his super yacht 😂😂.

hope ur trolling

get an estrodial test

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the BULL and Account
What? I thought you were a reasonable guy. This is just silly now bro.

Maybe it's true what they say about you...

What? I thought you were a reasonable guy. This is just silly now bro.
There is no way you can prevent your GF/wife from cheating. If she wants to, she can do it. The Internet makes it easy to find sexual partners.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deprived and Johnnybegood
There is no way you can prevent your GF/wife from cheating. If she wants to, she can do it. The Internet makes it easy to find sexual partners.
Well yeah duh. But women are not evolutionarily hardwired to just sacrifice their safety to have ONS with the first hot guy they see lmfao :ROFLMAO:.

Women value safety, comfort, and stability more than men. I've mogged boyfriends of girls i was interested in, i was better looking and im taller (6ft2 mirin) and they still didn't cheat on her boyfriends despite IOIs...it doesn't work like that. Maybe a true chad/Chadlite can make a girl cheat a lot more often but it's not the norm.

I took you for a high iq guy bro...im disappointed 😢

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Michael Myers
Well yeah duh. But women are not evolutionarily hardwired to just sacrifice their safety to have ONS with the first hot guy they see lmfao :ROFLMAO:.

Women value safety, comfort, and stability more than men. I've mogged boyfriends of girls i was interested in, i was better looking and im taller (6ft2 mirin) and they still didn't cheat on her boyfriends despite IOIs...it doesn't work like that. Maybe a true chad/Chadlite can make a girl cheat a lot more often but it's not the norm.

I took you for a high iq guy bro...im disappointed 😢
Cheating is quite common nowadays.

You're a cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
LTRs and especially marriage is giga cope for sub chadlite or tall htn with money/status.
Tall HTN with money AND status? Unless theyre giga blue an LTR isnt cope for them - way better than most LTR actually

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
indeed, this is why slaying as a man is really important for your confidence

• +1
Reactions: Wallenberg
Tall HTN with money AND status? Unless theyre giga blue an LTR isnt cope for them - way better than most LTR actually
I said that tho lol

not really. most 18 year olds are hoes, but they haven't had that many years to hoe and there's a limit on local chads. Meanwhile we've had 40 years to slay, albiet at a much slower pace, the math is still in our favor

How many tall HTN with money and status exist? Lmfao.

Also, if you are a HTN without status why not date some low Middle class hot Becky. It Will still work just fine

not really. most 18 year olds are hoes, but they haven't had that many years to hoe and there's a limit on local chads. Meanwhile we've had 40 years to slay, albiet at a much slower pace, the math is still in our favor
At 40 you most likely wont Ltr 18 yo

At 40 you most likely wont Ltr 18 yo
depends bro, I may have a dry spell right now but I'm currently working hard to gymmax, and alphamalemax, when my metamorphisis is complete I will be the conquerer of buttholes

• +1

Yes, she has more experience. Her body count is 5-20 times yours. She has had ONS with numerous guys.

Her sexual partners mog you. They have more robust faces. They are taller. They are more confident. They have more status.

But you give your GF something that those other guys weren't willing to give: companionship. Your GF knows that you won't leave her, that you will give her your time whenever she needs it.
Wallenberg, it's got nothing to do with insecurity. I'm sure it does for some guys, but for a lot of dudes that's not the case. For me it's about disgust. The thought of a girl who's been ran through with strange d*ck is disgusting. I don't care if it's been 10 years and she's washed out her twat with bleach every day since. I want nothing to do with her.

It doesn't matter to me if a girl's had sex with 10 guys or she's a virgin. I'm not gonna stay with her one second after she denies me sex for any reason. And if she isn't willing to do whatever I want she's also immediately out the door. Furthermore, I've never really cared about anything but my own pleasure during sex. And I've never been the type to compete with anyone but myself unless I see someone IRL hates me, at which point I burn them to the ground. So I'm not really the type to get insecure. I'm sure I'm not the only dude who's nature is like this.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Johnnybegood and Deleted member 19766
@Wallenberg is the biggest cuck on this forum.

• Hmm...
idgaf, "insecurity = le bad" is peak roastie mindset.

Tagging @AlexAP

Bold of you to assume I'm gonna have a girlfriend in the future :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Bold of you to assume i will be loyal and commited