ey88

ey88

Kraken
Would give me a friend and let me lose my virginity

Getting in a LTR with a cute virgin is the only thing I want in life rn

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Klasik616, irkkedmulatto, thereallegend and 2 others
We all do buddy but virgins don't exist anymore tbh girls above the age of 13 have already lost it

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: HTNcutecel, LooksmaxAutist and ey88
Getting a girlfriend won’t save my problems tbh since I’d still have insecurities.

• +1
Reactions: ey88
Ik dude, literal suifuel
you can try going for a christian girl, but most of them don't actually stick to being celibate and end up still being whores. Then you have the two percent who do stay committed to it most of them are ugly and the good looking ones want to settle down with a chad no hope tbh

• +1
you can try going for a christian girl, but most of them don't actually stick to being celibate and end up still being whores. Then you have the two percent who do stay committed to it most of them are ugly and the good looking ones want to settle down with a chad no hope tbh
Ik, and I’m 18 in uni so there’s no hope for a virgin anymore, I need to try and find some quiet girl with a low bc at least

• +1
Reactions: CoreSchizo
All women are whores, virgins don't exist

• So Sad
It's too late for me to have a virgin girlfriend (it's over), I just want a relationship.

• +1
Ik, and I’m 18 in uni so there’s no hope for a virgin anymore, I need to try and find some quiet girl with a low bc at least
Yeah well idc much about body count rn I just want a gf

• +1
@ey88 if ur sole problem is getting a girlfriend , then just try to operate around social groups that’s the best bet , it’s more important than looks

• +1
@ey88 if ur sole problem is getting a girlfriend , then just try to operate around social groups that’s the best bet , it’s more important than looks
Yeah I’m not even that bad looking, I just am so bad at talking to people and stuff :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: irkkedmulatto