A male only room has a different atmosphere

X

x69

?????? ????
It's like every joke is acceptable. Nobody cares about anything and every word and sentence is logical with no feelings attached to.
Nobody gossips and everybody insults each other creating a good bond.

Being with females is a totally different atmosphere and is pretty much toxic. Because of their superior social intelligence they already know when you're lying and when not. They try to cuck and make a beta out of you. You're never safe from the stabs of a woman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Gargantuan, Deleted member 7240 and 7 others
It's like every joke is acceptable. Nobody cares about anything and every word and sentence is logical with no feelings attached to.

Being with females is a totally different atmosphere and is pretty much toxic. Because of their superior social intelligence they already know when you're lying and when not. They try to cuck and make a beta out of you. You're never safe from the stabs of a woman.

Yeah when I lived in mixxed childrens homes with girls there was so much drama, cockfighting and gossip. When I lived in a male only unit it was sooooo relaxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and x69
This is how MGTOW men are born.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, Deleted member 7240 and Deleted member 6401
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
MGTOW = Men going their own way. MGTOW men can date, but they don't find much value in spending time with women. What both of you said sounds like something a MGTOW would say.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240 and Deleted member 6401

I went to an all boys school for high school and it was literally the best 4 years ever. Even as an incel for 3 of those years no one bullied me. Everyone was friends because no one was trying to fight over girls or impress them. The chads would set me up with dates for hoco and prom (the roasties ghosted me shortly after the event but wtever) and everyone was friends with everyone

• +1
JFL @ ending the patriarchy

• +1
JFL @ ending the patriarchy
patriarchy will never end because women can't be leaders at least good ones. why do you think women are rarely elected for major political offices? it's not because muh discriminashun it's because they're poor leaders.

we're men and we dominate everything we set our minds too. women cry and give up when they are overwhelmed. men push through and grind it our through the pain through blood sweat and tears. because that's what men do boyos. don't let women determine your worth when most of them have IQ's half as high as ours

• +1
patriarchy will never end because women can't be leaders at least good ones. why do you think women are rarely elected for major political offices? it's not because muh discriminashun it's because they're poor leaders.

we're men and we dominate everything we set our minds too. women cry and give up when they are overwhelmed. men push through and grind it our through the pain through blood sweat and tears. because that's what men do boyos. don't let women determine your worth when most of them have IQ's half as high as ours
I have 125-30 IQ so a woman having close to that it's a fucking joke, but I want ye old patriarchy, the good, official one

• +1
I have 125-30 IQ so a woman having close to that it's a fucking joke, but I want ye old patriarchy, the good, official one
that's a bretty good iq. a bit higher and you might have successfully stolen that poor dude's bike :feelshehe::feelskek:

• +1
that's a bretty good iq. a bit higher and you might have successfully stolen that poor dude's bike :feelshehe::feelskek:
If I have had 131 I would have though of biking directly to the city instead of asking the other fucktard

• +1
  • +1
High IQ post tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and x69
MGTOW = Men going their own way. MGTOW men can date, but they don't find much value in spending time with women. What both of you said sounds like something a MGTOW would say.

It's fun spending time with women but it's not like you gain something out of it. And MGTOW isn't like that.. head over to /r/Mgtow and you'll see that 90-95% of MGTOW men are just incels in disguise. Everyone of them is hating women and refusing to spend time with them. They claim that they can get women but it's just that they can't accept they're incels yet.

I love women but being in a room with women and a few males (that are bluepilled) is just toxic
I went to an all boys school for high school and it was literally the best 4 years ever. Even as an incel for 3 of those years no one bullied me. Everyone was friends because no one was trying to fight over girls or impress them. The chads would set me up with dates for hoco and prom (the roasties ghosted me shortly after the event but wtever) and everyone was friends with everyone

Being in a male only environment is needed for development tbh. How can you be 'masculine' if you can't act like a man among men

• +1