A man cannot change who he is. He is only fooling himself

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
Let me start by saying;

Who you are is who you are. You cannot be anyone else. You cannot change your personality type. Even if you momentarily succeed, it will soon fade away and you’ll be back to who you truly are.

So, a Chad is a Chad. His looks create his personality. That’s why chads are usually football players in high school and are dominant as fuck. Its who they are. They have so much female attention that they form almost no emotional connections because they have so much sluts, it’s hard to keep up with the emotions. It’s why they are simps. This just further boosts their confidence and they become even more Chad-like.

An Incel is an Incel. His looks create his personality. That’s why incels are usually outcasts, weirdos, gamers, or have strange copes. It’s who they are. They have so little female attention that the second any female treats them like a human being, they will become obsessed and form an unhealthy emotional dependence on the idea of her. This just pushes him further down the spiral.

Also, mental illness in isolated ugly men is prevalent because studies show that obviously isolation and lack of social connection, friends, relationships, etc have a negative effect on the brain. This causes him to become fucked up in the head and have psychological turmoil. He will probably simp for any woman he can just so he can get some validation or recognition.

A man can try to act low inhib, dark triad, or bad, but deep down he knows it’s an act. If he has to put any effort or thought into what he’s doing, then it’s not natural. He is naturally a high trust, high inhib, low t, high e, skinnyfat cuck. He can never change this. It’s simply not who he is. He can larp day and night but nothing is going to change how he truly feels inside.

We cannot change who we are. I am I.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: getra, thecel and UnluckyRedSmith