Do you wish that she was your mom?

• Total voters
Reckless Turtle

Reckless Turtle

Kraken
355582120 636740855175402 2778838277427014542 n
355419754 797913291926805 1434544674919809038 n
wxvVqg4.png

He's raising her daughter from her previous marriage too.
cc6lyve.png

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lmao, HeightPilledum, Deleted member 21661 and 12 others
Zq2cH2J.png
Dg9TNjn.png

@khvirgin @Collagen or rope @RetardSubhuman

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, futuregigamogger, 5'7 zoomer and 20 others
That kid and lana's spawn need to have Mike Tyson tier skills to survive high school.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: based_pakichad421, futuregigamogger, p0lishsubhuman and 10 others
Sheit son I never even watched that show

Looking at her recent pics she looks hideous after pregnancy. Ugliness + celeb scrutiny lens and this is the result

That kid and lana's spawn need to have Mike Tyson tier skills to survive high school.
They're both girls. They'll be fine. In fact, they'd be the opposite of bullied because other girls look up to their mom.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AscendingHero, BigJimsWornOutTires and AlexanderTheGreat11
jfl @ that cuck

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Corleone, AlexanderTheGreat11 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
youre really low iq ngl. she is 39.
With her abundant rich lifestyle she could’ve aged more gracefully. If my wife ends up like that this young I would leave no question.

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 25059
With her abundant rich lifestyle she could’ve aged more gracefully. If my wife ends up like that this young I would leave no question.
ok i will definitely take an opinion on anti aging and how it works seriously from someone whose only social interaction is at the office counter when collecting neet check

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and thickdickdaddy27
If my wife ends up like that this young I would leave no question.
I think you ought to embrace your poll selection here.

ok i will definitely take an opinion on anti aging and how it works seriously from someone whose only social interaction is at the office counter when collecting neet check
Chad looks + 600 dollar neet checks for life would be heaven ngl. Better than slaving my life away for an ungrateful whore like op (who most likely will end up taking the kids in the future).

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and thickdickdaddy27
It doesnt matter
@thickdickdaddy27 would leave in a heartbeat
bianca should just rope at this point, no more thick dick for her
anything but facing a ghoul everyday. That shit would rob me of whatever dopamine I have left

anything but facing a ghoul everyday. That shit would rob me of whatever dopamine I have left
if she gained weight and her face was fuller people would say "she descended, look at her hollow cheeks before, she's bloated, her jaw looks like shit now"
they can't win

• +1
Who is Dylan and who is Brandon?

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Gonthar
At that time shit like that will be acceptable probably and everyone is getting more soy

Zq2cH2J.png
Dg9TNjn.png

@khvirgin @Collagen or rope @RetardSubhuman
Someone should create a website like Coalfax but instead of exposing white women who sleep with black dudes, it's dedicated to exposing simps who post shit like this.

• +1
Nah this bitch is hot, I want to fuck her hard
well you aren’t having sex all day you have to speak and communicate with that thing

• +1
Reactions: Orbeck of Vinheim and Deleted member 21898
So right?
No, that's Brandon, the one on the left is Dylan...He was the main attraction of the show, when he arrived the number of views increased, when he left it decreased, he then came back to save the show, etc.

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger
View attachment 2280385View attachment 2280386
wxvVqg4.png

cc6lyve.png

who is brandon

lana rhoades kid after niggas send him 40 vids of his mom being railed by bbc

Attention/Validation is life to women.Im indifferent to their behaviour at this point because I understand
its just their Biology.

And at least she is attractive and in great shape for her age,dont see any problem with her showing off
her body

At that time shit like that will be acceptable probably and everyone is getting more soy
I doubt it and most of the moms will be catty about letting their kids hang out with the kids of moms with bad pasts.

Someone should create a website like Coalfax but instead of exposing white women who sleep with black dudes, it's dedicated to exposing simps who post shit like this.
He isn't really simping. He's just horny and assembling his dream Italian supermodel harem.

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
When a prostitute becomes a mother:

View attachment 2280385View attachment 2280386
wxvVqg4.png

cc6lyve.png

I know an Asian lady with 2 hapa kids who whores herself on Instagram and YouTube