A married woman is talking to me on snapchat

D

Deleted member 20652

Banned
Joined
Jul 11, 2022
Posts
10,919
Reputation
12,672
A married woman is talking to me on snapchat

After I sent her pic of my face (after weight loss pic ) then she be sending these emoji "😋" n was sending semi nudes n stuff

I consider myself very manly

But i am also a merciful man

@executioner


//Thomas DOM
 
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Suns9999, BigDom, Deleted member 23558 and 4 others
Are you going to fuck her?
 
I am manly n mafioso

But merciful at the same time

//Thomas DOM
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigDom, Hades, poopoohead and 3 others
Redemption arc boyo. Tell her husband (nowadays though he’ll probably be happy).
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 20652
I dress in all black , because i am mafioso n macho

//Thomas DOM
 
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Tell husband
 
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 20652
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21765, Hades, poopoohead and 2 others
The pics of me after 2,4 dinitrophenol is handsome

I recommend people to take 2,4 dinitrophenol @BrahminBoss

//Thomas DOM
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558 and poopoohead
I worship Ray Peats cock from time to time

Because worshipping Ray Peats cock makes you handsome

//Thomas DOM
 
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead
A married woman is talking to me on snapchat

After I sent her pic of my face (after weight loss pic ) then she be sending these emoji "😋" n was sending semi nudes n stuff

I consider myself very manly

But i am also a merciful man

@executioner


//Thomas DOM
If only she knew what a snitch you were. That would dry her Pussy right up
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25713 and Deleted member 20652
The pics of me after 2,4 dinitrophenol is handsome

I recommend people to take 2,4 dinitrophenol @BrahminBoss

//Thomas DOM
What is it
 
Do her. It’s always good to have a cucking story
 
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872 and Deleted member 20652

Similar threads

sasha108
Replies
60
Views
428
sasha108
sasha108
hitmancrewzz
Replies
7
Views
56
hitmancrewzz
hitmancrewzz
TGUN.
Replies
7
Views
43
buccalfatremoval
buccalfatremoval
ecstazy
Replies
17
Views
77
dani08
D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top