A massage to my muslim brothers

Are male-to-male massages a part of Islamic culture? Yes or no only please.
Dude it doesnt make sense, its just a massage stop your filthy thoughts

• JFL
Reactions: nanefer, AsGoodAsItGets and Deleted member 22918
Its like if you burned your hand, then burn your whole body, so no some of people take the chance to be near to allah in ramadan, its an opportunity for sinners
Its not the same so not applicable. Burning ur hand hurts. Sinning gives pleasure this why u do it. Pretending to be a saint during this specific time and pretend to be cleaned is incongruent at the very least

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
Its not the same so not applicable. Burning ur hand hurts. Sinning gives pleasure this why u do it. Pretending to be a saint during this specific time and pretend to be cleaned is incongruent at the very least
Dude did you even understand ? It was just an example to explain how things work, also no one said that we doing shit the whole year, also its a very good chance for those who were sinning cuz in this month u will get like double deeds its a win win they will take the chance to repent, that why it is good for all those who want to do good

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Sick of Muslims talking about how hard Ramadan is. It's not even real fasting. Do a week long water fast then get back to me (you can't because you're not Aryan).

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
Dude did you even understand ? It was just an example to explain how things work, also no one said that we doing shit the whole year, also its a very good chance for those who were sinning cuz in this month u will get like double deeds its a win win they will take the chance to repent, that why it is good for all those who want to do good
I understand your message. Its also my understanding that such example cannot be translated. None burns their hand because they want to? Why would you burn your whole body? However, if you sleep with a hot that, whats the likelyhood of you not sleeping just a few times. Hey maybe you will convert her love jihad AND you can repent during ramadรกn anyway.

Okay okay not everybody will be so cinycal. I want to believe so. However some people behave as such. I hope you can also underdtsnd why burning your body with fire isn't comparable to having sex with a stacylite with huge boobs or chad with huge dick.

Regards

Sick of Muslims talking about how hard Ramadan is. It's not even real fasting. Do a week long water fast then get back to me (you can't because you're not Aryan).
No one said its hard + im interested in water fasting, did you do it ? Id like to do it too

No one said its hard + im interested in water fasting, did you do it ? Id like to do it too
Yeah, I've done it to lose weight.

Yeah, I've done it to lose weight.
id like to do it for the same porpuse, how much did you lose ? How much can i lose in 2 months ? Btw im at 98 kg and want to go to 70 kg

id like to do it for the same porpuse, how much did you lose ? How much can i lose in 2 months ?
Hmm, hard to say. I didn't really track my weight, but I stopped being such a fat piece of shit. You can lose 30lbs in 2 months if you do multiple day fasts back to back to back.

• +1
Reactions: hamo008
I understand your message. Its also my understanding that such example cannot be translated. None burns their hand because they want to? Why would you burn your whole body? However, if you sleep with a hot that, whats the likelyhood of you not sleeping just a few times. Hey maybe you will convert her love jihad AND you can repent during ramadรกn anyway.

Okay okay not everybody will be so cinycal. I want to believe so. However some people behave as such. I hope you can also underdtsnd why burning your body with fire isn't comparable to having sex with a stacylite with huge boobs or chad with huge dick.

Regards
Let me explain, if you burned your hand then someone came to you and told you: hahahah why dont you burn all of you when you already burned your hand

It will be weird to hear that and illogical like why should i burned myself cuz i just burned a lit bit of me

Its the same goes with muslims, like some muslims being talled: if you did have a girlfriend and drink alcohol, why dont you eat pork ?

Well i dont want to, i already did bad a lot to myself and did the forbidden things, why should i go completely go haram and destroy everything in me ? Its about minimizing the haram, also just cuz i did a lot of bad things in the year doesnt mean that i should do it in ramadan too since its very important to be disciplined in it u will get double deeds and good to repent,

Its night and im tired, i tried my best to write it, also you didnt need to bumb the thread bro

Hmm, hard to say. I didn't really track my weight, but I stopped being such a fat piece of shit. You can lose 30lbs in 2 months if you do multiple day fasts back to back to back.
Thats cool, i wanted to lose like 20 kg in 2 months before school or even 30 kg

Well i dont want to, i already did bad a lot to myself and did the forbidden things, why should i go completely go haram and destroy everything in me ? Its about minimizing the haram, also just cuz i did a lot of bad things in the year doesnt mean that i should do it in ramadan too since its very important to be disciplined in it u will get double deeds and good to repent,

Its night and im tired, i tried my best to write it, also you didnt need to bumb the thread bro
Okay thanks for your explanation. What I and the former user ( I believe) wanna say is that there's no pride in comitting sins willfully, choosing which are worth it or not, when you "know" that you will ne forgiven.

Just like you give an example I can give one too if you have time. A thief stealing stuff, then during ramadรกn he will decide "not to burn his whole body" and rather be an exemplary person. YET, after the period is gone engages in same activity. You know, from the outside it nearly looks like a way to delude yourself circumventing respnsability from your actions and behaviours. And I really put in doubt everyone trully repents plesurable things because then they wouldnt even do it in the first place. How come I did not ever burn my hand not even once by mistake? But sins. I commit many...

Again I underdtand what your message is although perhaps not thr most fitting examples were used by either me and you but people hide their wrongdoings behind religion since the down of time and its a form of hipocrisy that annoys people.

Let me explain, if you burned your hand then someone came to you and told you: hahahah why dont you burn all of you when you already burned your hand

It will be weird to hear that and illogical like why should i burned myself cuz i just burned a lit bit of me

Its the same goes with muslims, like some muslims being talled: if you did have a girlfriend and drink alcohol, why dont you eat pork ?

I bump what I want. Rest well bro

We are in ramadan now, their are a lot of things on this site that can hurt your fasting, try to not write bad words or disgusting haram insulting terms, try to not participate in the threads that are talking about sexual things or fu*king or s*x or whatever there is,

keep it clean my brother, and may allah accept our fasting and give us jannah
anal sex is actually makruh in shia islam

Users who are viewing this thread

Back